So, theres this girl...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I like her lol, Shes so pretty! Were just friends now. Im trying to get her to be my girlfriend. :D I hope it works out.
Here she is. :D
DSCF4343.jpg

Heres her dad's Harley.. Had 54 hp stock he said, hes got a 144 horse s&s engine in it now, HOLEY CRAP Its a beast.
DSCF4348.jpg

DSCF4349.jpg

DSCF4350.jpg

Her dads like HUGE like 6'6 like 300lbs, Huge dude, his names Butch... He likes me (Thank God) lol. He likes my bike too :D I asked him if he wanted to trade, he said no thanks. :p

Heres my hog:
DSCF4546.jpg

DSCF4547.jpg

DSCF4548.jpg

This random post was brought to you by Insomniac Rick.
(I can't sleep. I'm thinking about that girl.. :D)

Ricky Ricky Ricky...I think you are a member of the girl of the month club....ha ha!

But no, this is the one...seriously...she is the one....ha ha! :wink: :wink: :wink:

wow is she cute. good luck. and holy crap that's a lot of hp for a electra-glide, or whatever that HD is. i can't stay out of trouble with stock hp on my road king.

Rat Rod said:
Ricky Ricky Ricky...I think you are a member of the girl of the month club....ha ha!
If anyone can talk her into it, you can. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Your Panther is such a sweet ride. A nice touch of rat to a classy bike.

Don't talk her into anything....Get it where it's the other way around.. That works better. Get it where she asks you out...Or just leave her alone.. Yeah right, huh...

You and your girls , haha

Well well well, Last night was fun. I hung out with her from like 2:30 after school till like 11. We went in her hot tub :mrgreen: She looks amazing in a bikini lol. Her dad likes me, We sit outside and talk bikes, he was telling me about his AppleKrate he used to have. But holey tihs, Some1 made a scratch on his bike, He was MAD! I don't blame him, It was on the saddle bag, like all the way down to the fiberglass. After he left on a ride, me and her went for a walk, and out for Ice-cream. Was pretty fun. I'm supposed 2 go over there again today. :D I think she likes me. :D She likes my old bikes too, I'm gonna clean up + fix moms Schwinn for her to ride. This summer should be fun.

Lol Steve :mrgreen: And Cman, thanks for the compliment on my bike. Shes my favorite.

Thanks Josh, I think i'd trade my panther for that harley.. The Harleys alot faster and.. Idk probably worth a few thousand more dollars than my panther. lol Yeah i like that girl.. Shes pretty sweet. :D Im bout 2 go over there.. Ill ttyall later. ;D

Haha Yeah it is. Shes pretty sweet. Im hanging with her tomrrow :] I cant wait lolh

ricksterr1221 said:
Some1 made a scratch on his bike, He was MAD! I don't blame him, It was on the saddle bag, like all the way down to the fiberglass.
tell him to ditch the windshield and saddlebags and he'll look cooler and go faster(or go the opposite route and put neon lights on it and a stereo and other useless doodads :lol: )

Haha, with 154 horsepower he needs them few extra pounds, I was watching him ride it, if he pulled back a little, that thing would be on one wheel. Its a BEAST.

BTW IM GOING 2 WIN HER OVER WITH FOOD, ILL TELL U LATER, I gotta goto the store before school and get spaghetti ingrediants.

Greek spagetti!!!....make it Greek Spagetti, no mortal can resist greek spagetti, haha :lol:

She has home ec, and for her last project, she had 2 make spaghetti. If she didnt do it, she would fail the class + not graduate on time. Her dad forgot 2 go get her the stuff, and @ like 2 am she sent me a message crying, IM NOT GOING TO GRADUATE OVER SOME EFFING NOODLES! I got the message when i woke up, she needed spaghetti stuff. So it looked like a job for TheRicksterrrrr! :D I took her the stuff, she got the grade and woot, I SAVED The day. Im going over there in a half hour 2 hangout YAY Haha. Im geeked. :mrgreen:

Back