So, theres this girl...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, you saved her life with spagetti noodles, your the man! :lol:

:D Things are going great. It would be so awesome to date this girl. She knows i like her now. were taking stuff slow tho :D WISH ME LUCK.

Been hanging with Sarah so much. Heres some pic's from our bikeride.

She loves my panther, So of coarse, i let her ride it. :mrgreen:
PICT0027.jpg

Yeah, she puts up with my goofyness.
PICT0030.jpg

Beautiful. :D
PICT0033.jpg

Here she is again, we rode to target, we were looking at.. Makeup. :roll: Girls, i've told her time and time again she dont need it..
PICT0034.jpg

and then we were sitting in her living room after our ride, watching movies, i didnt leave till 3:30 :D We watched Scarface. we ate some oranges too.
PICT0045.jpg

Still just friends.. somedayy lol

i see what u mean dude, Its just crazy. I dream about her like everynight. I think about her all the time.. Idk :? Idk how long it takes, i will be with her lol.

Aha, we were talking idk how it came up, shes like I like bad boys. Im like SARAH, IM A BIKER LOOK AT ALL MY HOGS? And im like you make me sick. lol we always play fight in public, i will be like ... SARAH, IM SICK OF UR CRAP! She will be like WILL U SHUT UP?! And smack me, then ppl are like omg. its fun lol. Yeah i do want tattoos, i am trying to grow my fro back.. idk bout the rocker thing. I sing to her ;D We sing together, like on our bikeride we stopped at walgreens, they have all them new musical cards, we were singing all the songs lol. Ahh

douche it up a little or you will be fall in the friend zone, unless she already likes you.

Douche what up? :shock: I don't have nothing douchable on me... Lol :? im confused. Shes leaving for a month, going 2 see her mom in canada. I just went over there to say bye and stuff. She like hugged me and wouldnt let go.. Maybe she does like me like me :O

JoeyMac said:
THAT's when you should have made your move and planted one ;)
Bingo bongo

not to listen to a 15 yr old

But thats what i wouldve done

My girlfriend doesnt appreciate all the rat stuff...that supersonic i just bought(That was silver) She said "make it pretty!"
and i said "i will, i promise"...Next day its flat black, and she hates it. She liked it before!!! :roll:

Haha, i aint kissing her in front of her dad. Im so afraid of him. He knows it too. Last night were all sitting in the living room, sarah got up 2 get something, he goes "SARAH, ARE YOU PREGNANT? UR BELLY IS KINDA BLOATED LOOKING" He looks at me, "WHAT THE EFF DID YOU DO BOY?!" I Start laughing, "You think im stupid dont you. :lol: " He grabbed my leg when i was talking too her, i screamed like a little girl. Im terrified. .... Yeah.. I plan on kissing her soon.. Just not sure when. Ah i cant sleep. im thinking about her..

Hes not weird. hes so cool lol I love her dad. My friends are saying cause pops likes me im in. idk lol

Back