So I was out fixin the new bike today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That there's an awful lot of spokes to mask! Thank goodness for soda straws! I look forward to the finished bike coz' I know it'll be cool (yes, I am a bit biased in this matter :mrgreen: )

They look pretty good fenderless too:

blueapesdb9.png

Giant apes make the handling a bit wacky though.

-Mp

Right you are Miltipass!!!!!

today I though about what Kev had said and well have a look

IMG_0720.jpg

silver and white pin- stripe it is :D its my first try and this soooooo

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

Oh and about that seat...let me know what you think? I'll have a better picture up tomorrow in the sun

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

I'm having too much fun!

WHOA !!!! (in a JOEY LAWRENCE manner) that seat and wheels puts the nail in the coffin FW !!! nice work :shock: looks like alot more than 50 bucks worth of bike now

yeah, i couldnt tell the white was holey from the pic but i did notice the springs, bary nice :D

are the pinstripes painted or vinyl striping ? looks good none the less

here is a better pic of the seat!

IMG_0751.jpg

the family all went out and did a big ride today...what a great day it was

A look over to the North Shore
IMG_0760.jpg

here is a pic of Grandville island as we went over the bridge...great place to stop and get food and lots of entertainment! to which we did :D

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

its hard to see but there is a real big bike path which goes all around the inlet and Stanley Park!

My little girl's bike was the hit of the ride

IMG_0747.jpg
:D

IMG_0749.jpg

i like your daughters bike, i dont see too many round front reflectors, and the headbadge star is great, your daughters idea? nice biker gang you got goin there !!! :wink:

That seat is incredible....I may have to contact you at some point to whip one up for me. :D

What would you charge to create one like the one you made above?

your daughters bike - is it a bratz branded lowie? I got 1 sitting in a box in the garage, same everything - except you have removed all but 1 star sticker.
If not, the Bratz rang of girlie stuff released them as a Bratz Sports Beauty Bike sold through Target.

eb8f_1.JPG

Back