So I was out fixin the new bike today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jethro.... I could not tell you ?? I purchased the bike from a used bike store like that, and My daughter put the sticker on it when I got it home. that is just spooky it matches up like that!

RatRod and the rest of you........If you would like your seat done I can do that! I would like to see the pallet and the bike it will go on for inspiration. :D

as for price......most of the time it should be $50 CDN + shipping for all board members! for a seat like the one above. Whats that in american? 40??? I would normaly charge around $75 + CDN

this does depend on the size and detail of the seat and material requested IE Leather. Your best bet is show me your seat (bike lol unless its your girlfriend's :shock: ) and a ruff idea of what you would like to see :D

You need to create a post in the classified section with pricing, details, photos of seats you have done, etc and I will turn it into a sticky.

I think you could get a lot of business off this forum for it....they look awesome.

Rat Rod said:
You need to create a post in the classified section with pricing, details, photos of seats you have done, etc and I will turn it into a sticky.

I think you could get a lot of business off this forum for it....they look awesome.

yes-yes...+1 on that!

i know NOTHING about seat-redo's and i have MANY seats-to-be-done!

I would like to start by giving a huge thanks!!!!!! to multipass for the fender!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It is great! and just perfect for this build! All that is left is to do some pin work on the back! I rec'vd it just before I left on my trip so it was killin me not to have seen it or have been able to place it on the bike till now...here are some pics. what you guys/gals think?

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

The bike looks great :D and I'm glad to see the fender put to good use. Much better than it sitting unused under my workbench.

-Mp

Latest posts

Back