Silver "Kween"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwwwwwwww man dont do that to her!!unless youre gonna put multiple gears in there she might leave you if you do!!! ive got one on my b6 and its a pain to get up to speed but once youre going it flys :mrgreen:
looks great with fork curved now. hmmmmmmmmmmm...............
maybe id better get out my boots :wink:

sensor said:
awwwwwwwww man dont do that to her!!unless youre gonna put multiple gears in there she might leave you if you do!!! ive got one on my b6 and its a pain to get up to speed but once youre going it flys :mrgreen:
looks great with fork curved now. hmmmmmmmmmmm...............
maybe id better get out my boots :wink:

I REALLY like the original sprocket! But I've got a similar in a 36T..........JUDGE: Why are you divorcing your husband of 35 yrs........WIFEY: Your Honor, the SOB put a 52T chain ring on my bike!.........JUDGE: I sentence you, KOTA, to hard labor. 3-5 yrs. for SPOUSAL abuse! :cry:

Have you found a seat post yet? if not i already talked to a guy here in town thats a collector and he may have one? let me know if you need and ill ask if he found it yet.
Now my ten cense worth. polish the the aluminum and "brush the rest"!

jon said:
Have you found a seat post yet? if not i already talked to a guy here in town thats a collector and he may have one? let me know if you need and ill ask if he found it yet.
Now my ten cense worth. polish the the aluminum and "brush the rest"!

Haven't dealt with the seat post yet, I'm gonna make one. Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it.......The ENTIRE bike is aluminum, will try to polish it next week. Bead blasting can get into every nook and cranny, without harming the metal. I MAY use that method (then polish)........This bike probably won't look like what people expect, :shock: she's gonna have some "muscle" (little ones)......THANKS again for the offer,jon! :wink:

i know the bike is all aluminum but i couldnt think of a way to tell you what to polish to chrome finish and brush the other?!! and your welcome about the post , if you ever need anything your more than welcome to contact and ill look for ya... we have a bunch of collectors here. :wink:

OH YEAH! It's going on! :D

001-12.jpg

how'd you take that pic with your feet over there? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
oh, bent over with the camera upsidedown :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheFlyingDingo said:
Ever stop to think hes not wearing shoes?

I'm wearing shoes! Just not those.

OUTLAW said:
did you paint the flames on that seat? thats killer

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Nope!

KOTA said:
I'm wearing shoes! Just not those.
ohhhhhh no hes got a pair of vans!!! :lol:
just curious........are you going to use baking soda for the blasting(ive used it on steel and had great results.......doesnt harm the metal but never used it on aluminum before)? hmmmmmmmm mrs. muscles huh? are those in the calve area from that chainring? :wink: cant wait to see some pictures of a polished frame!

Latest posts

Back