Silver "Kween"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of days (or more) for the Money Order to get there, a couple of days (or more) to ship the frame,...still reasonable. I just want it HERE! I'd like to order parts to FIT, so I'll wait, and wait, and wait. :(

skoda said:
KOTA, what's the brand on that "backup" bike. :?: I have that frame and have always been curious.

Sears Flightliner, I'd be guessing at maybe a 62 or 63......That one is in EXCELLENT condition! There isn't a scratch on it! :roll:

OUTLAW said:
hey, ya got it yet?

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Not yet!..............I sent an email to him today! .....Oh, don't worry, when I get it I'm gonna throw a HUGE party! Your ALL invited! It'll be a BYOB though.

Got a response from my email! Frame is all boxed and ready to ship, on Monday. It seems they lost power and phone lines for over a week! So a delay certainly is understandable..................Party, still on! :roll:

Don't give in! Even if your frame doesn't get there, you should still use a girls frame! Stay true, man! :lol:

yeah, your right, ya haven't got it yet. it looks bad. uguly lookin bike, don't even build it when ya do get it, if that ever happens. lol

Outlaw :lol:

GOT IT!, GOT IT!, GOT IT!.......Here she is! She's GORGEOUS! :D .........OUTLAW, she's been BLESSED, so your "magic" won't work on her. You can't believe how LIGHT this thing is. Don't know where I'm going with her, right now. But here's the best thing, NO grinding, NO bondo, NO primer, NO paint!........I think I'm in LOVE! :wink:

006-3.jpg

I'm ALMOST "guarenteed" a win with the LUCKY SHOES shot! :lol: (if everyone does the shoe shot, MAYBE, we can all TIE for first place.)
004-4.jpg

001-10.jpg

003-5.jpg

uh oh...................shoe shots and a sweet frame :mrgreen:
glad to see it finally got there!and isnt it nice where you have a bike that you can just bolt together :wink:
she looks GREAT!

ya, lookin good dude, i luv this bike. ok, i won't put a spell on her, just on hooches bike.lol. alright, get busy, lets see what ya goin do.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

BLASTER said:
Wow!
Neat!
How is it put together?
Set screws?

I read "bonding" earlier.
How's that work?

Looking forward to see what it becomes. :D

Tubes are inserted to the cast parts, then it looks like their drilled and "pinned". They aren't set screws. I can already see a problem! I don't know how the seat post attaches to the frame (duh) :roll: ! I'll figure something out, but if anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

I not going to have time until next week, but we'll see how this baby polishes up!

maybe it had one of those seatposts with the goose neck end on it...ya know, a wedge type. Or you could make one like that but kicked back :wink:

Back