Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I been toolin around in for the last several months-'99 KIA Sportage 2 door/soft top with 31x10.50" meats (not for wheelin'...it wouldn't last long,LOL,but got it through all the snows we had nicely :mrgreen: ). Price: Free :)
004.jpg

003-1.jpg

010.jpg

002-2.jpg

(not really sure why my 13 year old daughter "whited out" the new tags...ya can still sees em in the other pic,LOL! :lol: )

Wow, i just went through this topic, some nice rides in here, thought i show u mine(incuding what i owned in the past)
Fast and small Fiat Uno
ngc3dv.jpg

then, the big one, i still miss this car,
'72 Olds custom cruiser (can a car name be any cooler)
166ej9i.jpg

Had to sell it because of relationship breakup) ...:cry: (for the car not the girl)

European ford, Fiesta
mm4iae.jpg

after these i had some company cars to use as dailydriver, and didn't had a car for a while
Then i bought this,
ford p100 based on the european ford sierra, i think it was sold in the U.S. aswell under a different name.
16aut8o.jpg

m9oitk.jpg

drove that till it broke down and got scrapped.
but it drove nice and good untill it did.

Now i got this not driving it at the moment but doing a rebuild on it.

331g6lu.jpg

2vlvaex.jpg

eqv5mg.jpg

Man, there are some sweet cars here.. I've had some cars I've loved in the past, but really enjoy the current duo..

2003 GTI VR6. Every drive's a fun drive. I cut the back seat out of the car and had an upholstery dude build this platform in it's place... I wanted it to have more utility, and I never use the back seats anyway. I can fit a bike back there, if I tip the passenger seat forward. If I take a wheel off, it's an easy fit.

4301043139_7afc1c42f6_o.jpg

4503746769_ae2c392af7_o.jpg

1969 Ford F-250 Camper Special. Always wanted a car that was my age, and found this a couple of years ago for a great price. It's been a great truck. (photo taken with a 1969 Olympus 35 SP, just to keep everything in alignment :lol: )

3280828554_5fb6cfb141_o.jpg

heres a better picture of mine. Its a 08 JKU running 2.5" lift and 33" tires. This picture is from a recent offroading event in western mass. From the drivers seat I thought i was going to flop it. :lol:

flexx.jpg

1995 Chevy s-10. 2WD, 4.3L vortec, auto, rusty. i know it looks blu but its really
PURPLE!
SANY0059.jpg

SANY0060.jpg

The stable has in it

1995 Ford F150 extended cab Centurion conversion (daily driver)
2003 Ford Focus ZX3 (daily driver)
2004 VW New Beetle Turbo convertible (fiancee's car)
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4/Stage 1 (garage queen;LOL!!)
F150010.jpg
2CAEJYCV1.jpg
F150021.jpg
yz031.jpg
yz028.jpg

sold my 750 gixxer and bought this...

81hondacm400002.jpg

81hondacm400008.jpg

8)

My GTI,....this is an old pic when the car was still new. I've since lowered it another 1" and made some smaller blacked out cosmetic changes to the trim and lights.
img00323cv.jpg

ahh yes i remember waiting for it, the more you ponder about which car you want, the more youll lose your mind. :lol: ahh but really, save your $$ now to get a good car, save a couple thousand to get a solid driver. and buy something made in the last 15 yrs, and NOT a foreign car. domestic brands are so much better(for a first car, and IMO, all cases) :wink:

weekend-fun said:
3 years until i get my learners permit 0.O i still cant believe it...

Time will fly. It seemed like from the learner's permit to the license was the longest time though. But once you're done with that whole process, it's easy to breath. :wink:

Here's my car. We have the same manufacturing date! 53K miles FTW! :mrgreen:

oldsmobile.png

Latest posts

Back