Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
masterpoop63 said:
Yeah a buddy talked me into going to Moab with him and like an idiot I agreed (I was only running 35"s on it) Had a blast but attempted to run through the bathtub and it's a lot steeper than it looks....... :oops:

First car was a thrashed 67 VW bug but I don't have any pics online of it.

I'm sad that I had to sell my 61 ragtop some years ago.
2300.jpg

I've still got my 86 Samurai which no longer has any straight body panels left. :mrgreen:

As it sat when I brought it home.
samurai01.jpg

As it sits now but with a lot more dents and different tires.
20030604-1.jpg

Sweet, didn't know we were a Samurai friendly forum, this was mine, sold within past couple years and replaced with the Heep ZJ...

onbeach.JPG

This was just days before watching it be hauled away by the new owner to be beat on for the next 10 years.

sam5.jpg

stretch said:
dingo your car almost looks cadillac-ish. :lol:
Back in the day when Chrysler produced the Imperial they were BETTER than Cadillac!

My ex father in law had a 1954 Imperial It was the nicest car I have seen to date! And I've owned some nice cars!

theres a guy around the block from me who has a red 58 imperial. metallic red, with wide whites. 8)

stretch said:
theres a guy around the block from me who has a red 58 imperial. metallic red, with wide whites. 8)

Nice! those just have that style and class that no other car has.

yeah. i wish hed drive it more. ive only seen him drive it once my entire life, and that was two weeks ago. :roll:

when I was a wee lad, my dad had a '64 imperial at the time, I don't remember it too well, but It was cool because it had the ignition switch on the dash instead of the steering column, that was just the bees knees for me at the time :)

Back