show off your garage / shed / shop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two halfs of my basement. What you don't see are the twin closets full of bike parts and thelittle area to the left of where I stood to take the pics.

Basement1.jpg

Basement2.jpg

i promiced y'all that i'd clean my garage when the weather got nice. it was in the high 70s this weekend.
i got almost everything outside.
000_0009-1.jpg

My half a garage. We expanded the Kitchen and made a laundry room and a pantry, so now it has just become a catch all since I can no longer fit a car in it. New garage coming this summer.

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

Here's mine (I have 2, this is the back one)

002cws.jpg

Bikes waiting on parts

005ct.jpg

There used to be a car here, hopefully I will put another in here soon

006wu.jpg

it was clean for a couple days...
000_0010-3.jpg

ChadB said:
Here's mine (I have 2, this is the back one)

002cws.jpg

Bikes waiting on parts

005ct.jpg

There used to be a car here, hopefully I will put another in here soon

006wu.jpg
Whats that concrete stuff on the ground ? oh floor I forgot what it looks like :roll:

Here's what years of collecting looks like in a 1600 sq. ft. warehouse/shop. Ran out of flat areas to put stuff down on long ago. Filled up the warehouse, now I'm working on the house. God help me!
ShopExposed008.jpg
Too bad I got run off of every body of water in the area cause the boats were detrimental to swimmers and the environment. The big yellow one with the red stripe called Mad Dog clocked at over 60mph with a 2 stroke 35cc Quick Draw racing motor. Over 5 feet of RC boating now just collecting dust, what a shame.
ShopExposed007.jpg
Junk, junk and more junk.
ShopExposed006.jpg
Yup, that's a 1948 four door Anglia called a Prefect under there somewhere.
ShopExposed004.jpg
My very dusty personel sanctuary.
ShopExposed003.jpg
Where does it end???
ShopExposed002.jpg
ShopExposed001.jpg
Anyboby see any clear benches? I got a little work to do. Enjoy the pics. Hey, has anyone found the pumpkin yet? It's gotta be in here somewhere!

Kuttnhack said:
Here's what years of collecting looks like in a 1600 sq. ft. warehouse/shop. Ran out of flat areas to put stuff down on long ago. Filled up the warehouse, now I'm working on the house. God help me!
ShopExposed008.jpg
Too bad I got run off of every body of water in the area cause the boats were detrimental to swimmers and the environment. The big yellow one with the red stripe called Mad Dog clocked at over 60mph with a 2 stroke 35cc Quick Draw racing motor. Over 5 feet of RC boating now just collecting dust, what a shame.
ShopExposed007.jpg
Junk, junk and more junk.
ShopExposed006.jpg
Yup, that's a 1948 four door Anglia called a Prefect under there somewhere.
ShopExposed004.jpg
My very dusty personel sanctuary.
ShopExposed003.jpg
Where does it end???
ShopExposed002.jpg
ShopExposed001.jpg
Anyboby see any clear benches? I got a little work to do. Enjoy the pics. Hey, has anyone found the pumpkin yet? It's gotta be in here somewhere!

If you can dig out that Cadillac buried in there I have room for it!

Hey Chad B, You mean that sweet pristine blue four door hardtop Buick Electra "deuce an a quarter". The one being protected from falling objects by other objects that already fell on the body surface? It kinda looks likes a caddy from that shot but it's the doner for "Chop Suey". As soon as I finish some of these bicycle projects and get my fresh 455 out of hock, I will kuttnhack the roof and finish the 5" chop.
ChopSuey003.jpg
ChopSuey005.jpg
ChopSuey006.jpg

Kuttnhack said:
Hey Chad B, You mean that sweet pristine blue four door hardtop Buick Electra "deuce an a quarter". The one being protected from falling objects by other objects that already fell on the body surface? It kinda looks likes a caddy from that shot but it's the doner for "Chop Suey". As soon as I finish some of these bicycle projects and get my fresh 455 out of hock, I will kuttnhack the roof and finish the 5" chop.
ChopSuey003.jpg
quote]
I WILL TRADE YOU MY DYNASTY FOR IT!

Back