RRBBO 3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, looks like I opened a can of worms....

I agree that there should be just one RRBBO a year, anything else is just usual bike building we're all addicted to.

Yep...just mention these items for a healthy discussion...

1. What's a Rat Rod?
2. How should Build Offs go?
3. How do you feel about Schwinn?
4. What about bikes from Wal-Mart?
5. Should Ricky be photographed without a shirt?

LOLLOL, so true!...Kelly

oh oh rat rod i got another one that started some stuff how about

"is it rideable? where are the riding pics?"

anyways when all is said and done all i wanted personally as a builder was to build something that was worthy of top rat just once. i had talked about not doing one for the next build off but since so many have egged me on to try another go around i guess i will. anyways what i am saying is WE HAVE TO WAIT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ENOUGH STUFF YET!!!!! :D hey sensor saw your post how is your bike comming the march 8th cruise o rama should be huge!!!!

I like the build idea...

Rat Rod said:
Yep...just mention these items for a healthy discussion...

1. What's a Rat Rod?
2. How should Build Offs go?
3. How do you feel about Schwinn?
4. What about bikes from Wal-Mart?
5. Should Ricky be photographed without a shirt?

I can answer all of those definitively. If you "pre-qualify" to talk to me, PM me along with a photo of you with your "real" Schwinn and I can tell you what a true rat rod is. Bikes from Wal-Mart are for total posers and can we please get a forum section devoted to photos of all of our members half-naked?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What did I just type? I feel dizzy...

We could have an "official" "approved" build-off once a year, and a smaller one (themed? like "diamond frame" or "no holds-barred") also every year, so you would have some action every 6 months. RRBBO 2 1/2! Just a thought.

Hugo

Not that I've been able to complete my past build offs on time, but a kid's bike sounds pretty cool! I'd say to keep it 20"wheels and smaller. Allow all kids 20" and smaller frames, kids trikes, and kids tandems. I would also like for it to be some type of metal frames, no plactic bigwheel trikes or things of similar nature. Also no plastic tires, hard rubber is o.k.

Riding pics of adults riding would be cool! :mrgreen:

rn

I did a complete restore on a red pixie about a year ago (will post some pics) Then about 5 months ago I fell into blue pixie. I was pretty stoked on that find!!!

Latest posts

Back