RRB SELLING COOL STUFF NOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yep, that's right...now you can buy some nifty 3G cruiser parts from the RRB Store. :D

>>> http://ratrodbikes.storenvy.com

Of particular interest are the 3G 26" x 57mm Jemima aluminum cruiser wheel sets in copper, black and red.

These are going for $129.00 plus $20 S/H within the U.S.A.

You can also get a complete set up including Jemima wheels, BOA-G tires, rim strips and tubes for $229. :D

http://ratrodbikes.storenvy.com/product ... tire-combo

JEMIMARIMSCOPPERSET02_zpsa437c4df.jpg

JEMIMARIMSREDSET01_zps6f1704e4.jpg

JEMIMARIMSBLACKSET01_zps056723bb.jpg

I asked Gary at 3G that very same question and he said it was too hard right now to get the Nexus hubs. He has to take what he can get for his complete bikes.

jayblok said:
rat rod,would i have to buy special 26 inch tires for these or can i put normal 26" tires on them?

Should be able to run a 26x2.125 at the very least to fit these.

Hi! I just wanted to clarify what these wheelsets consist of only because the price for wheels and the Boa-Gs just seems too reasonable. The way I read it is a complete wheelset - rear coaster wheel and front wheel - sells for $129. A complete wheelset with 2 strips, 2 tubes and 2 Boa-G Tires is $159. Am I correct in thinking one Boa-G sells for $49? That would be $90 for two Boa-Gs? And for $30 more than the cost of just the wheelset you get 2 Boa-Gs and 2 tubes/strips? If I read that all correctly that seems like a great deal to me! I hope there is enough stock to supply every RRB member with a complete set! Even if I'm not reading it correctly just the wheelsets alone are a deal. Thanks Steve for making this happen! Robert

Road Master said:
Hi! I just wanted to clarify what these wheelsets consist of only because the price for wheels and the Boa-Gs just seems too reasonable. The way I read it is a complete wheelset - rear coaster wheel and front wheel - sells for $129. A complete wheelset with 2 strips, 2 tubes and 2 Boa-G Tires is $159. Am I correct in thinking one Boa-G sells for $49? That would be $90 for two Boa-Gs? And for $30 more than the cost of just the wheelset you get 2 Boa-Gs and 2 tubes/strips? If I read that all correctly that seems like a great deal to me! I hope there is enough stock to supply every RRB member with a complete set! Even if I'm not reading it correctly just the wheelsets alone are a deal. Thanks Steve for making this happen! Robert

The wheel set with the tires is only 26mm wide and the ones without are 57mm

Sorry - I just assumed they were the same wheels, I didn't read the description. But now that I have read it, and it does indeed say 26 mm rims, why would they sell a Boa-G 3.45" tire mounted on a 26 mm rim that is only 1.02" wide? Again, I'm sorry but that makes 0 mm sense to me! Can someone explain to me what this combination of wheels and tires would be used for? Robert

Road Master said:
Sorry - I just assumed they were the same wheels, I didn't read the description. But now that I have read it, and it does indeed say 26 mm rims, why would they sell a Boa-G 3.45" tire mounted on a 26 mm rim that is only 1.02" wide? Again, I'm sorry but that makes 0 mm sense to me! Can someone explain to me what this combination of wheels and tires would be used for? Robert

I agree, there should be a package with the wide rims and tires

Okay...let's see if I can straighten this out...

3G Bikes sells bikes to bike dealers. They also offer the parts off of those bikes for purchase.

I am now selling those parts as an approved distributer.

The wheel sets with the tires are what they run on several of their cruisers. Why they run a certain width tire with a certain rim is up to them, but they do it.

I need to talk to the owner on Monday to see if he has the Jemima Wheel/Boa-G tire sets available as a package deal.

I didn't make up the prices on the stuff...3G did.

Peatbog said:
I think the wheel set with the wheel/tire combo is a different wheel set.

Even then, that makes the wheel set only $60 if the tires are $100. So it's still a good deal.

Which brings up an unrelated question to those who have tried those tires: How do those tires ride? Do they feel heavy? Pedal hard? Ride smooth? Roll easy?
Peatbog I got a set on this Schwinn Stretch and they ride nice. They aren't huge tires , but the tread is cool because
it doesn't pick up rocks and throw them at you. That black floyd I used will throw them on your head while you ride.
I liked the ride it was smooth and felt quick. They do fit a regular rim nice as with my front and my back is a 80mm
DSCF0002-120.jpg

Back