RRB BUILD OFF #5 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a size large... Able to be picked up today?..... :lol: :lol:

bighit said:
speaking of over, 79 days left. thats like forever. have we ever thought about tightening this up a bit in the future.

no no no... 3 months is perfect. Gives procrastinators like me a fighting chance!

bighit said:
speaking of over, 79 days left. thats like forever. have we ever thought about tightening this up a bit in the future.

No. People have varying amounts of time to spend working on bikes. 3 months is fine.

........the bikes AND the build threads are meant to be savored 8) where's the fun in "here's the stuff i already had ready to go on saturday and here's the finished bike on sunday what do i win"......?

my 2 cents...... :)

Ratfink1962 said:
bighit said:

no no no... 3 months is perfect. Gives procrastinators like me a fighting chance!

Gold Street Customs said:
I put the Pro In crastination, I just need a clone!

I couldn't agree more. I myself am still working mainly in ideas, not paint and metal. Some of us need time. lots of time, To procrastinate, then once you're done procrastinating, you go out to the shop.... probably just sit and stare at the thing for an hour or so.... maybe do a little work and then it's time to come in. Yeah, it's gonna take the full 3 months..... I should probably take the last week of the buildoff off of work for a good thrash session, now that I think of it. :roll:

MarksA-C said:
I'm still waiting for the right frame to pop up, just a basic junk 80's cantilever frame... Used to be so many on craigs now their all gone! :x
I have several let me know what you need.

Wow...last time I looked there were 60 something bikes entered and now we're up to 91....cool. :mrgreen:

is it just me or are some of these bikes bending the rules a bit?

as i hit submit i realized that some might see that as an ebaneezer quote, but i love all the bikes in the build off, i just want to see everyone riding them!! :mrgreen:

lobsterboyx said:
is it just me or are some of these bikes bending the rules a bit?

as i hit submit i realized that some might see that as an ebaneezer quote, but i love all the bikes in the build off, i just want to see everyone riding them!! :mrgreen:

For example?

I don't know if mine qualifies, it's an around 1960 Roadmaster made in Arkansas.

Back