RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 galt ca nor cal MEMBER GATHERING

hmmmm..hold rolls of white stuff maybe? :lol:
anyone doing best custom? if not and if i have time ill take it(dont save it for me just in case though)

Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 galt ca nor cal MEMBER GATHERING

karfer67 said:
ebay003-2.jpg

the best skidmark
:lol: :lol:

Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 galt ca pics of trophies posted

i really did not want to do "best" classes but now andrea wanted to do a chick bike award so i let her then al did one and so far it is just gonna be "al's pick" but if you want to do something go for it sensor's pick, or whater i dont care but if you do best kustom YOU and YOU only will pick your fave haha. how about most chopped, or slowest barrel race time. i also thought about doing a slow drag race

now ya got it if your going to win something your going to have to work at it. best of awards just tend to leave people thinking someone else should have won and i dont want that. hey we have a long distance award to a short distance award i bet i know who would win :lol:

i will set my trip meter for the short distance, :D, how about a trike award?

hey ladies im hoping to give out a beautiful trophy to a beautiful bike. there arent really any rules to what kinda bike qualifys just that the bike must be owned by a woman and there has to be something feminine about the bike.im not talking all pink and like a little girls bike ADAM :x just somthing that shows it belongs to a girl. cant wait to see you all there cuase u know u want to win the ShE DeVIl AwArD :mrgreen:

i was just mess'in with ya andrea you should know that about me by now. and yes my trophy will come fully loaded and ready to go (with paper that is). sensor cool i will leave it to you what you want to give it out for.

well..i dont have enough parts to mount the plaque and have it look right so....mines for old timer(aka oldest bike *NOT COUNTING MINE*)

now I have a chance, havent decided what to bring yet, will have to see what the weather is, looks like it will be a great time, looking forward to it

haha would you look at that i got adam squirming lol of course in know your kidding silly

has anyone claimed the slow race trophy yet? if not i think i have an idea for that one......
ill post some pics of the finished(and cleaned up and lettered) oldest bike trophy tomorrow
as you guys may be able to tell im at a halt with the build off bike until i can grab another frame to cut up so ive got plenty of trophy time :lol
oldbiketrophy.jpg

finished(with a plaque even so its no longer 'unknown')

that is pretty cool, where is the skip tooth parts? :wink: ,

olschbp said:
that is pretty cool, where is the skip tooth parts? :wink: ,
thats why i didnt make it a 'skip-links pick' :lol:
those are all accounted for either on bikes or waiting for bikes :wink:

saw some top secret pics of stuff that one of you guys is working on for the show and wow all i can say is SHOW UP there will be some good stuff to be had. only bumer is the band i had talked about playing has backed out they got a paying gig i cant blame them. so if anyone has a decent size stereo that we can setup outside bring it and anyone feel free to bring cd's i can play disk jockey. i got plenty or rockabilly music and i just picked up a great rev horten cd. also there is talk of a slow drag race. this will be open to two wheel bikes only so if you want to run a trike in it you have to balance on two wheels :lol:

Back