RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 galt ca pics of trophies posted

i have to show since ive got to bring at least 1 trophy :wink:
now as for the slow race....since theres no trikes allowed i say only single speeds also :wink:

.... this is going to be a blast itll be fun to see all this good job adam

sensor said:
started on the slow race trophy....should be near done and hopefully have some pictures up tonight
Just take your time , no rush,relax, take a load off,wait till the cows come home :roll:
ps Does Adam have cows ?

dont know about cows but horses yeah.....
still have to cut out a plaque tack it on and letter this.....but its almost done
slowracetrophy.jpg

dang sensor your making me look bad nice work. sorry no cows i dont like them much, but yea i have horses, ducks, chickens, turkeys (and if anyone wants a turkey feel free to take one as a parting gift i hate them), 2 pigs, cats, dogs, ummmmmm a parot lol it sounds like a lot but it is not as bad as it sounds. and i am going to go around and pick up the horse ummmm doooo doo in the arena for you guys. although i did think of making a big pile behind one turn just so if you went wide wellllllll. but i am not that evil i like yall too much :mrgreen:

its coming fast. we have so many trophies we might not be able to do the cruise cause we will be doing events at the house all day long. some have been asking when to show up. i say start the events around noon so get there before if you want to do them all. remember it gets dark around 7 so we need to wrap up the races before then i dont have much for outside lighting. and yea sensor trikes are allowed in the slow drag but like i said they have to ballance on two wheels and if they put the third wheel down your out.

how early is too early?

and if it's done in moderation and responsibly.......... will there be adult beverage consumption?

theVULTURE said:
how early is too early?

and if it's done in moderation and responsibly.......... will there be adult beverage consumption?
what i read way back in the beginning of this was its starting at 9am or so(dont know if thats the case or not anymore)......
and i sure hope beverages are allowed!

time wise i would say if you wanted a time to show start at 9am but if you show early i wont make you wait outside the gate. as for drinking that is fine just please no one get totally smashed there will be kids around and i dont want to kick anyone out because they are being stupid lol. feel free to bring drinks but also maybe some soda to balance things out. remember there will be a BBQ too i will be getting some stuff but if others can bring maybe some dogs or buns with them i would be most appreciative

what up Adam ive talked to you already today but some of The Chopaderos are coming to your party
DSC02211.jpg

wow iduno but wow that is a lot of ketchup. and a huge thanks to the chopaderos guys for supporting the event. i just got an email from another club out of fremont that might come up.

well at least with this rain it will knock the dust down on the barrel race. here is how it is going to go down. for the barrel race all who wish to enter we will write names down on a paper. you get two runs to do your best time fastest time will be your time. we can pull names from a hat if there are those who think it might be an advantage to go earlier as you can bet there may be some small ruts that develop in the turns from skidding. then there will be the slow drag which will also take place in the arena. racers will be paired off into twos and ran aganst one another. after the first round the remaining racers will get paired again till there are two. not so sure about the skidmark contest i think that one will just be a free for all not sure where to do that one yet. the events will start at noon and maybe we will do the barrel racing after the slow drag just so that those who come a bit later can watch and race. should be fun and i guess i have to fix the bbq i guess in the storm today it literally got thrown across the yard in the wind. and this is a big bbq not just some little puny thing i hope it is ok.

I will be there, but dont know what to bring, as my truck got totaled yesterday, rearended, so at moment, no way to bring bikes, but will still be there

Back