Pgh.,Pa. "Kool Kats" pike2bike invitational ride,May 26th.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are going to give it a go. He is pretty tough. Ill pack him some energy food...LOL. Hope the weather holds out that day.

Glad you're comming , we will be in no hurry to complete the ride , plus if anyone cannot complete the ride there are pickup points along the way where we can come back for you

I hope to go over the Schwinn this week and make sure its ride worthy. If not I will just bring my Royce Union BMX bike to ride....LOL

I hafta say I'm on the fence right now. Workin a lot of OT and in the middle of a big project here. Might just need my Sunday to work.

Dan, no way. We wont allow that! We are gonna make this ride in honor of our buddy who cant make it, due to his health... Tim.
Knowing he would want to come. I am gonna ride HIS hawthorne, and take some pics with allmembers taking a ride on it,in his honor.
Please make a change of plans.....

Al, if you can haul his bike , I can take Jeff , Jeff pm me your phone # and street address

Looks like the weather will be nice for the ride Sunday. Got my lil one a 7 speed 20" so I think he will be on the ride. Think I'm going to ride my newest ride. 80's Murray 20". The old Schwinn needs some more TLC before I take it on a ride. May check on a couple other bikes on CL not far from the ride...LOL

maybe we should meet at the big TA ? That's a major stop. Herman?????
Prolly grab a sandwich somewhere?
Then head east on Rt.30 to Tannery road. Left on Tannery, park, and walk the bikes up the hill to the pike trail. 11:00!

We can all meet at the TA truckstop in Breezewood like Al suggested at 11 am , any straglers can meet up with us at the trailhead at the begining of Tannery road just outside of Breezewood on rt. 30 east (http://www.pike2bike.org/directions) , we ride out at noon , I still have not heard from Dogdart yet if he needs me to give him a ride , Al call him and let me know

he's prolly still in bed...Ill call this afternoon
how long does it take to get to Beezewood, from say,harmar?
I think 2 hours, am I correct?

Back