Pay It Forward

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheFlyingDingo said:
outskirtscustoms said:
If anyone finds a set of 22" x 1.75" inch tires I really need some!
I think i has some!

Lemme go checks!

Sweet I know it's an oddball size.

Well since we/re all kinda putting our orders in I need some 26 and 2 inchers for two of my Schwinns. I'd even be willing to do some horse trading.

Drummerboy1975 said:
Well since we/re all kinda putting our orders in I need some 26 and 2 inchers for two of my Schwinns. I'd even be willing to do some horse trading.

I might have some, cruiser or would a mountain bike tread work? whitewalls?

I got some Kenda 26" x 1.95", They came off a mountain bike I got in that was run over and totaled,but the tires are like new. Box measures 5" x 16" x 22" and weighs in at 6 lbs give or take.from 46901 to where you are.

cruisehard said:
outskirtscustoms said:
cruisehard said:
Looking for grips, handlebar bags, tool bags, spikey axl nuts, some bullet valve caps... :mrgreen:

I got some nice Schwinn teardrop grips if you want them, black in color
Heck yeah I'll take 'em! Sweeeet.

Just so you can see them here's a few pics, they are the old ones from my bootlegger bike, I swapped them for comfort grips of the same style.

P9050063.jpg

P9140188.jpg

P9140187.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Great idea! I got a set of Suntour ratcheting shifters if anyone wants or needs them. I'll try to get a pic later.

I need some mountain bike shifters...which ones do you have?

MERK said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Great idea! I got a set of Suntour ratcheting shifters if anyone wants or needs them. I'll try to get a pic later.

I need some mountain bike shifters...which ones do you have?

P8160042.jpg

I got all sorts of other shifters too, I tear down A lot of mountain bikes. Grip shifters, lever shifters, you name it it's probably here in my junk drawer.

Does anyone know where I can get a bolt for holding the seat to the top of the post for my '68 Typhoon? I over tightened mine yesterday and snapped it.

Drummerboy1975 said:
Does anyone know where I can get a bolt for holding the seat to the top of the post for my '68 Typhoon? I over tightened mine yesterday and snapped it.
Is it just a regular bolt for the seat guts? If it's just a rail seat I have a complete set of seat guts.

outskirtscustoms said:
I may have a complete Schwinn seat you can have, let me look. Got a pic for reference?

Its just a stock '63 Typhoon seat. Its the carriage bolt that holds the seat to the post and that you can adjust the angle of the seat with that broke

Latest posts

Back