Pay It Forward

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheFlyingDingo said:
outskirtscustoms said:
If anyone finds a set of 22" x 1.75" inch tires I really need some!
I think i has some!

Lemme go checks!

Sweet I know it's an oddball size.

Well since we/re all kinda putting our orders in I need some 26 and 2 inchers for two of my Schwinns. I'd even be willing to do some horse trading.

Drummerboy1975 said:
Well since we/re all kinda putting our orders in I need some 26 and 2 inchers for two of my Schwinns. I'd even be willing to do some horse trading.

I might have some, cruiser or would a mountain bike tread work? whitewalls?

I got some Kenda 26" x 1.95", They came off a mountain bike I got in that was run over and totaled,but the tires are like new. Box measures 5" x 16" x 22" and weighs in at 6 lbs give or take.from 46901 to where you are.

cruisehard said:
outskirtscustoms said:
cruisehard said:
Looking for grips, handlebar bags, tool bags, spikey axl nuts, some bullet valve caps... :mrgreen:

I got some nice Schwinn teardrop grips if you want them, black in color
Heck yeah I'll take 'em! Sweeeet.

Just so you can see them here's a few pics, they are the old ones from my bootlegger bike, I swapped them for comfort grips of the same style.

P9050063.jpg

P9140188.jpg

P9140187.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Great idea! I got a set of Suntour ratcheting shifters if anyone wants or needs them. I'll try to get a pic later.

I need some mountain bike shifters...which ones do you have?

MERK said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Great idea! I got a set of Suntour ratcheting shifters if anyone wants or needs them. I'll try to get a pic later.

I need some mountain bike shifters...which ones do you have?

P8160042.jpg

I got all sorts of other shifters too, I tear down A lot of mountain bikes. Grip shifters, lever shifters, you name it it's probably here in my junk drawer.

Does anyone know where I can get a bolt for holding the seat to the top of the post for my '68 Typhoon? I over tightened mine yesterday and snapped it.

Drummerboy1975 said:
Does anyone know where I can get a bolt for holding the seat to the top of the post for my '68 Typhoon? I over tightened mine yesterday and snapped it.
Is it just a regular bolt for the seat guts? If it's just a rail seat I have a complete set of seat guts.

outskirtscustoms said:
I may have a complete Schwinn seat you can have, let me look. Got a pic for reference?

Its just a stock '63 Typhoon seat. Its the carriage bolt that holds the seat to the post and that you can adjust the angle of the seat with that broke

Back