One Of My FAVORITE Songs. :D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha thats cool :D My dad and I like alot of the same music :D Thats just cause i like ollld music. :p

Love oldies. One of OUR favorites is Rick Nelson. I was named after him. ;)

Awesome KJ, Thats another one of my favorite songs. Ive never even been to a concert..

Hey Ricksterr,Any Punk/New Wave young guy like yourself is way OK with me.

Im a 47yo. PUNK ROCKER since 1977. :mrgreen:

ricksterr1221 said:
Love oldies. One of OUR favorites is Rick Nelson. I was named after him. ;)

That's interesting Rick. Long ago, I spent many hours at PJ's Alley in Guntersville AL where he gave his last concert. A guy named Pat Upton ran the place and had been a drummer for Ricky. I wasn't there that night but know several people who were there. It was a big shock to everyone when his plane failed to reach Dallas. Thanks!!!

Haha cool MageRat. :) I like alot of music, im just now touching into punk, any other goodbands?

Thats pretty cool cashman, I love going 2 my friends uncles bar and singing Lonesome town by him on kareoke night. :)

Ricksterr,I can turn ya on to any Punk/New Wave derivative since the '70's

Been there,now Im 'passing the torch' to you.

Electronic,Industrial,Regea,Ska,Slam,Goth and many more alterative styles of Punk

What is your intrest/style?

That ones kind of cool.. Im not sure what kind of punk id like lol Give me some examples, ive heard of SKA, my friend tyler listens 2 that stuff its pretty cool.

Back