One Of My FAVORITE Songs. :D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magic Rat.... Pumpkins, Rancid, Bosstones?!?! If I'm ever in Jersey I'm looking you up.

My top ten fave bands in no specific order....

Rancid
Nofx
Less than Jake
Reel Big Fish
The Slackers
Nekromantix
No Cash (gasoline is one of my favorite songs of all time)
Authority Zero (from Arizona REPRESENT!)
Big D and the Kids Table
Rx Bandits

were you alive when greenday was good?
haha
oen of my things i look for in a girl is whether or not she listens to the clash
im one of the only punk / ska lovers left in my group of friends they all like the newest trendy crap
ExCxFxUx

Same here. I am drowning in the crap thats been on the airwaves for almost a decade now. It started going downhill when the "rap rock" fad hit, now it's the whiney emo nonsense. We have a local record store here in tucson that is pure independent rock. They do not carry any corporate music, one of the few places you can buy AAA, The Clash, Buzzcocks, Subhumans, etc. on vinyl. They even sell bootlegs. I bought a pumpkins bootleg there that had a xeroxed cd cover and a cdr inside. It's called Toxic Ranch and it rocks.

Matt,

Drop on in if ya ever get over this way,we can wax nostalgic Punk/New Wave

Elvis Costello~Lipstick Vogue (live)

Elvis is the MAN that turned me on to Punk when I first saw him on SNL back in 1977.I was 16 and am still a Punk today.

He got banned from SNL and American TV for years for changing/stopping his song midway on live TV back then.

Elvis has versatility,and can play ANY style of music well.Thats why he's my all time favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dip-FtbsD8E

Back