Next build off………

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got my wires crossed: I'm good, but thanx for keeping me in line :) .............
I am definitely building something fun but a little shy after my DNF from RRBO 18 (which I need to finish sometime)........
Don’t let a DNF worry you, every couple years I try the winter build off then winter happens an I don’t finish. Even submitting an assembled bike to voting doesn’t mean it’s finished, some of these things are never really “done”. Build on and have fun

pelagro-proflex-1.jpg

I might do something with this old unloved bike. It’s a Novara Arriba, late 80s I think. It’s a bike I pulled out of the trash years ago, tuned up and gave to my brother’s girlfriend. She never rode it and they gave it back to me recently. It appears to be all original, though it’s getting fairly weathered at this point. Tange tubing frame/fork, Exage 'Mountain' components, Biopace chainrings. It’s kind of a cool bike. I’m thinking along the lines of drop bar ATB/ gravel basher.

IMG_0654.jpeg

Last edited:
Found something in the yard...
Saved from the trash, rides pretty good till the kids lost the key of the lock... so I need the anglegrinder first...

1000018833.jpg

I sprayed some grease in every important space, so I can enter (not a promise) without everything rusted stuck. Its raining nonstop here since September...

The bestest thing about this is the 622 wheels! Lots of tire options. Mountainbike, gravel, you name it!

What to do with this bike? Gender bender?

Found something in the yard...
Saved from the trash, rides pretty good till the kids lost the key of the lock... so I need the anglegrinder first...

View attachment 255237
I sprayed some grease in every important space, so I can enter (not a promise) without everything rusted stuck. Its raining nonstop here since September...

The bestest thing about this is the 622 wheels! Lots of tire options. Mountainbike, gravel, you name it!

What to do with this bike? Gender bender?
I have a gazelle same frame style I've always wanted to flip one flip it 😀

Back