NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoothgeye said:
MazdaFlyer said:
They are different to say the least. I have also yet to see anyone riding one. Fitting on a bike carrier is probably another issue.

Like I said, we probably had 20-30 in our store, now there are 2. Our store mostly serves this city and a bike doesn't move (or stand still) that I don't see, and I have yet to see one show up on the road. So weird.
Maybe aliens are buying them or they are being chopped up into Kustoms. Two of them would make a pretty cool side by side bike vehicle.

Houndog said:
I can't understand why someone would buy a bike with no choice of replacement tires..... :?:
For the same reasons that the pioneers went West.

Glad you got the green one, I think the finish will hold up. The red one left at our store is sun faded from being in the sun less than a month.

Bars did feel too wide and the crank arms are way too heavy, look like cast iron!

Now in operable condition...coffee bike
u3e3u3y2.jpg

That big wheeled bike would be a cool ride if not for that limp looking top bar, I wonder why they did that?

Carbon said:
That big wheeled bike would be a cool ride if not for that limp looking top bar, I wonder why they did that?

They drooped the top tube for stand over height. Keep in mind that those wheels are 32". I'm guessing stand over height is over 30"

Maybe someone who has one can measure. I stopped by Walmart just to see if they might have one in stock, but nope.

Stand over height measured at the crank is 27.25"

Carbon said:

As the test engineers for this frame continued to become sopranos, they beat the top bar down.

Peatbog said:
Carbon said:

Cheap metal. It melted sitting in the sun. Paint still seems okay though.

:mrgreen: (Bursting into laughter) glad I wasn't drinking soda when I read that. :lol:

a5a3e2ah.jpg
MazdaFlyer said:
Stand over height measured at the crank is 27.25"
If you have to dismount quickly the top bar allows for it. The bike is advertised for riders 5'-7" and up, way up...

largek9 said:
I always cruise by the bike dept. when I'm at W/Mart, and they never have anything new or COOL like I see you guys post. Well today this is what I found ! Yikes :shock: (there just getting new racks) Maybe some new stuff !

004-1.jpg

006.jpg

Update ! Brand new roll out racks (like every other W/mart in the world already has) ! But only the racks are new! :( Same ole stuff as always. Closest W/mart to Cocoa Bch. 2 miles . Nothing ! They have one Oynex 29er and this:
011.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

017.jpg

Carbon said:
Trust me..it helps in quick dismounts :wink:
WalmartBigBike006.jpg

(I tell you, ride one time through the frozen food section and you're banned for life. Shhheeeessshhh! :roll: )

they should restock with stingray retros again..
would totally get one.. :roll:
sell all the cheap parts and do something with the frame :lol:

If you are thinking unicycle Coker has a 36" one available.

The big Genesis 32er marked down to $150 here at my local Walmart.

Latest posts

Back