(MMBO #4 Class 1) - Monstaah's Madness

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

Tossing my hat in the ring.. Unfortunately these are all firsts for me so please forgive any failures on my part as I've never started a thread on a site ever and I'm someone who doesn't own a mobile / cell phone so lets just say photos are Not my forte.. ( will endeavour to build something to help with photos tho )

anyway without further ado, here be my first happy snaps..

well I've been trying to post photos here now for approx. 18hrs so guess they'll have to wait.. going to just post this up and see how things progress..

Howdy Folks,

Tossing my hat in the ring.. Unfortunately these are all firsts for me so please forgive any failures on my part as I've never started a thread on a site ever and I'm someone who doesn't own a mobile / cell phone so lets just say photos are Not my forte.. ( will endeavour to build something to help with photos tho )

anyway without further ado, here be my first happy snaps..

well I've been trying to post photos here now for approx. 18hrs so guess they'll have to wait.. going to just post this up and see how things progress..
Are you using a laptop or desktop computer? If so, go to photobucket.com and upload your pictures. You will need to create a username and password, and then you will have a virtually limitless cache to store any and all photos. Once you get some photos uploaded into your "library" on photobucket, click on the photo itself. Then, in the right hand margin, click on the tab marked "IMG". That will copy the photo. Then return to this thread of yours, type in some text to reference the photo, then hit your "control" along with the letter "V" at the same time, and it will copy the photo code to your thread. Then click on "POST" and it will appear as a picture on your thread.

CRASH! Thanks for coming to my rescue mate, i've become a pro member here yesterday cause I liked the idea of just uploading straight from my puter.. however i've been unable to even get on the site since trying to post this thread yesterday, and worse still since i've got back couldn't for the life of me find that how to post photos thread again.. so Thanks.. will re-read that and see where I'm going wrong..

I feel your pain brother,I had similar issues when I started. Still not sure how it all works, but welcome to the build off.

Falstaff, Thanks mate.. it's a Hard Time.. been wanting one for a few years and since Ruff started making 'em I could afford one coming from classic-cycle, their shipping rates to Aus are the best i've found.. anyway here it standing up
Frame%20Prep%20003_zpspfmugak8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

*sigh* now what?

Lookng forward to a RUFF tuff Monstaah muscle bike!

would love to get a RUFF frame some day,awesome frame to build on

Just a note to any and all in the states that are interested in this frame, ( you likely all know anyways but ) it's originally designed by Dominic from the Cruiser Shop.. he'd usually only do a limited run of these and while I could (kind of) afford the frame the shipping from the U.S to Aus always put it out of my reach.. but he's done a deal with RUFF so they're producing them for him and that's kind of win win for the world I think.. anyways for those of you in the states this is Home Grown and likely easier to get your hands on than it was for me.. Enjoy..

Latest posts

Back