Main Street Dropouts B.C. Shirts :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Main Street Dropouts B.C. update logo

I like it. Being a graphic designer by trade, I think it looks very authentic. Sure, fix the wheels a little but you don't want it "perfect" or it will start to take away from the feel of it.

Re: Main Street Dropouts B.C. update logo

956154913_k5p28-L.jpg

shirts!!!!!!! vanilla_gorilla on left, me , and then bridget
wore our shirts for the somerville bike build ride, our other memebers were detanded

...and the ink on your nape speaks volumes! :mrgreen:
Cool shirts ... nice pic.

What are the pre requisites for acquiring said article of membership artistry and solar radiation protection?

Must one be within the influential orb of close acquaintaince, or would a mere geographical association be adequate?

I'm willing to provide both permanent monetary and sporadic physical proximity compensation as needed.

feuerdog said:
What are the pre requisites for acquiring said article of membership artistry and solar radiation protection?

Must one be within the influential orb of close acquaintaince, or would a mere geographical association be adequate?

I'm willing to provide both permanent monetary and sporadic physical proximity compensation as needed.

Yea, can i buy one?

feuerdog said:

hahaha did you just ask how to become a member? if so for right now we are slowly getting into these terms cause the other main head of the club is in the airforce stationed in tx right now , but what we discussed before, for more memeber we want people who will show up for the rides and we all understand life happens and we all cant make every ride , people who enjoy riding bicycles even when there is no pub crawls envolved we came to that conclusion when after a year of putting together bicycle rides asking the same people every time and the only one they went out to was the pub crawl .. also for now getting to know you would be a major plus, we do have members in pa and nj so you being in nj is cool :D

ThirdCoast said:
i just want to buy a shirt, really cool design and look.
we are going to be making support shirts the same logo will be used . deciding on "support" or "support your local" when we firgure that out we will deff be selling shirts and ill let ya know :) and thank you :)

HotRodJen said:
ThirdCoast said:
i just want to buy a shirt, really cool design and look.
we are going to be making support shirts the same logo will be used . deciding on "support" or "support your local" when we firgure that out we will deff be selling shirts and ill let ya know :) and thank you :)
Right on.

Latest posts

Back