Main Street Dropouts B.C. Shirts :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone this has been a idea brewing for a few years now for me and my friend mohawk rob my bicycle partner in crime , after going to many of car shows with our bicycles and riding where we can in the ever so hilly pa and ny /nj, we finally picked a name only have a year of thinking about it . Main Street Dropouts Bicycle Club ,vintage and custom bicycles. Main street b/c we always try to find small historical towns to ride in and support the local mom and pop shops that are in them.
Unfortantly he's not on the board (yet) not really a computer person but we already have a few members vanillia_gorilla being one of them , simple rules no drama,must participate in the rides not saying to make all of them things do happen and we understand that . and theres not stinkin rain dates hahaha we ride in all weather
Logos are sketched out he has my sketch book right now so i cant upload a picture
553318419_bqpxM-M.jpg

me and rob the creators of the club

564760195_PfEEo-M.jpg

club members bikes,jesse,me,rob,and jon

919298927_CCDjZ-L.jpg

outside of the old Rockabilly Sunday location, members and friends bicycles

919298869_GwHc3-L.jpg

best darn pizza plave in lansdale pa

Re: Main Street Dropouts B.C.

hey hotrodjen.

when i first read the title of this post, i thought to myself.......
thats funny i thought jen was american.

ya see b.c. here in canada stands for british coloumbia. a very beautiful mountain province just above washington. :)

from a canadian's perspective, i'd ditch the B.C. :)

if ya think it needs a specific reference to bicycles, perhaps you could come up with something along the line of wheelers, spoked folks or crank pushers kinda thing.

When I get a bike or two done, i'll gladly show up for whatever I can.

Most of the land between New Hope and Toms River is what i'd call "my area", but I might be able to get deeper into PA for an occasional meet/cruise.

icyuod2 said:
hey hotrodjen.

when i first read the title of this post, i thought to myself.......
thats funny i thought jen was american.

ya see b.c. here in canada stands for british coloumbia. a very beautiful mountain province just above washington. :)

from a canadian's perspective, i'd ditch the B.C. :)

if ya think it needs a specific reference to bicycles, perhaps you could come up with something along the line of wheelers, spoked folks or crank pushers kinda thing.

i just abbreviated bicycle club to B.C. for the thread title :) . would have been really long being main street dropouts bicycle club lol .. our logo and all it will be writen out bicycle club . here in the states its not unusal to do this to bicycle club,car club, and motorcycle club :)
and the dropouts stands for the dropout on a bicycle

feuerdog said:
When I get a bike or two done, i'll gladly show up for whatever I can.

Most of the land between New Hope and Toms River is what i'd call "my area", but I might be able to get deeper into PA for an occasional meet/cruise.

sweet ill let you know what we have going on wont be alot really untill next year for solid plans for bicycle rides b/c my car and rob is going to tx for months for the airforce, right now we do alot of last min planning like on a friday and ride on sunday . but we have no problem getting to new hope thats on the list , also to head to somerville nj where vinilla gorilla is at thats some good riding,

JohnnyGooseneck said:
GOOSENECKZ!!! bcnj!! tattoo nik and i discussed a bike gang months ago... we'll have to arrange a meet someday.
sweet that be great would be even crazier if we all rolled up to the dusty spokes in kingston and rode with them that be 3 bicycle clubs rollin around

JohnnyGooseneck said:
did you mean 2 bike clubs, and a bike GANG?? thug life.
oh oh dear mr gibbs i am sooooo sorry ... GANG b/c you are the most gangsterous gangster i have ever laid my eyes on you and nik ... oh boy i hope i dont get shot hahaha

Don't count the Terrapins out! 8)
TeamTerrapinlogo.jpg

i was just talking to someone tonite and he mentioned that more and more rat bikes have been rolling out to collingswood cruise night. perhaps the terrapins have their hands in that. i'll try to swing out there this month bigcam!

JohnnyGooseneck said:
i was just talking to someone tonite and he mentioned that more and more rat bikes have been rolling out to collingswood cruise night. perhaps the terrapins have their hands in that. i'll try to swing out there this month bigcam!
Cool! I should be there as well, and I'm hoping to make August the cruise night's "official" bike night! More as it happens. 8)

Maybe you could start an Indy chapter to the Main Street Dropouts. I fell off my bike once on Main street. My friends i was with said it looked like i just dropped out :eek: , there was no pain though i think the whiskey might have had something to do with that :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back