Main Street Dropouts B.C. Shirts :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Main Street Dropouts B.C.

maddogrider said:
Maybe you could start an Indy chapter to the Main Street Dropouts. I fell off my bike once on Main street. My friends i was with said it looked like i just dropped out :eek: , there was no pain though i think the whiskey might have had something to do with that :mrgreen:
hahahaha thats funny yea whiskey really does help out in those cituations seen that happen while riding in 28 degree weather ice on the roads after a 5 bar, bar hop riding our bicycles back we yelled out "hey frank watch out for that ic........ee" .... between the c and the e .. frank hit the ground hard lol didnt feel it then

this is the logo i came up with it will be our main logo im working on a second one also .. our first shirts will have this on the back :)

948363638_pbPiP-L.jpg

Re: Main Street Dropouts B.C. update logo

hey why a second one that one look's good :)

rico said:
hey why a second one that one look's good :)
i want something for the fronts of the shirts and also for stickers etc something more compact :) ... i have it all sketched out wait till ya c it its super cool . this one is our main logo though

hey that's cool i will love to see the other one :wink:

well jen, i ain't gonna sugar coat this.

while your logo looks very professional, i was expecting a lot more from ya.
with all those fantastic pinstriping skills, that boring black and white image, just ain't gonna do it for me.

sorry :cry:
back to the drawing board girl, you know you can do better! :)

icyuod2 said:

with all those fantastic pinstriping skills, that boring black and white image, just ain't gonna do it for me.

hahaha do you know what a pain in the but pinstriping is on a silk screen? maybe later down the line buddy

black marker, white piece of paper, thermal silk screen and a photocopier.

easy as pie. :)

icyuod2 said:

Sir, you have gone stark raving mad! :shock: :? Like a blue-black line tat, the single stage screen w/specific but limited detail is the absolute epitome of bike club symbolism! :wink:

deorman said:
icyuod2 said:

Sir, you have gone stark raving mad! :shock: :? Like a blue-black line tat, the single stage screen w/specific but limited detail is the absolute epitome of bike club symbolism! :wink:
thank you ! ... also just b/c i can pinstripe doesnt mean i have to put that in all the other stuff i can do in the artworld

HotRodJen said:
deorman said:
icyuod2 said:

thank you ! ... also just b/c i can pinstripe doesnt mean i have to put that in all the other stuff i can do in the artworld

hey everybodies entitled to there opinion. it just looks like so many other bicycle club logo's.
black/white, simple bicycle image etc.

like i said jen, it looks very professional.
i wasn't knocking your art work, and i can see by your reply that it rubbed you the wrong way.
wasn't my intention.
i've come to appreciate your art. think your a very talented girl. but after seeing your other art, and knowing what your capable of, well this one just doesn't impress me. the front wheel doesn't look centered on the axle,(nothing a $.99 compass wouldn't fix.)your so much better than that.
i mean if ya want me to lie and tell ya i love it, consider it done. :lol:

your right, you don't need to pinstripe everything, but there's nothing wrong with pushing your own limits. i think this one's a cop out and i know you could do so much better. (you probably do also)

look its just my opinion. long and short, what i think doesn't matter.
i figured with this being a public forum you were looking for opinions, good or bad and not just for peeps to blow smoke up your butt.

i'll stop buggin ya now, but let me ask you 2 questions.
do you think this is one of your better piece's of work? and if this bicycle club is important to you, shouldn't it be? :)

HotRodJen said:
this is the logo i came up with it will be our main logo im working on a second one also .. our first shirts will have this on the back :)

948363638_pbPiP-L.jpg

Looks good to me Jen!! :D

I've been working on designs for our club (the Rusty Riders) for what seems like months!
It's tough to come up with something everyone likes (in the group as well as others).
I've come up with several designs and keep coming up with more, now picking just one is also tough. :roll:
We were wanting something that's easily recognizable and can be seen (in the occasional parade, etc...) and most imoprtantly something that looks cool! :wink:
I'll post something as soon as it's finalized.

if your happy with it, that's all that matters. :lol:

honestly, i hold your art in very high regard, and as such i've come to expect the very best.
good luck with the dropouts.

:D

Back