Mad Wagon AKA......Cycle Flyer Transporter ITS DONE 6/9/09

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked this one from the beginning, the Schlitz crate put it over the top. Perfect addition. The lights are great and the Drill batteries are a stroke of genius. I can't wait for the glamor shots.

I'll be the lone dissenter. I think the box is super cool, but it also blocks the view of the cool forks. If it were my bike I'd put the box on a rear rack (or another bike) and put the front rack from before back on. Like I said though, I do think it's cool, just was cooler before, but I'm a sucker for front platform racks.

Re: Mad Wagon AKA......Cycle Flyer Transporter

New Bell Design, wanted to be a little differnt then karfer's, I was going to do the arm like a Ed Rath Rat Fink bike model, but it flopped around too much. I utilized the extra Boss on the frame for the Basket supports

IMG_0270.jpg

:shock: :? :cry: man I need to get going on mine! Here I thought I had a new original idea for a bell! and you went and implemented it before me! Oh well, I still might do it.... I do have a couple key differences to this still up my sleeve.... we'll see.... we'll see.... muahahaha!

ah thats the devil of putting off building a cool custom part sometimes you get beat to the punch

Back