Kidney Stew - together but not done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kidney Stew - frame pics

My strategy is to sit back and let you and Karfer destroy each other, then swoop in for the kill. 8)

That is SWEET :wink: Don't tell the other members...I think your pinstriping is the best :mrgreen:

Is there a bike frame under all that pinstriping!!! :lol: :lol: AWESOME! 8) :mrgreen:

jaysmo said:
wow thats crazy i like that ish a lot great job....... wow i cant let my girl see this shes gonna wanna stripes on her bike... :lol:

Too late... my wife saw it... she wants stripes! Jen, your work is AWESOME and that doesn't even begin to cover it.

Sooooo creative and intricate. So many colors interwoven- great eye, great execution, that's just a stunning job.

Best of luck in the build off!

--Rob

OMG i did the same gasp. i said it before i will again jen is a better pinstriper than me but i might just have to try and go nuts on mine now. funny i thought mine was over the top :shock: simply stunning jen

NLCTVWguy said:
jaysmo said:
wow thats crazy i like that ish a lot great job....... wow i cant let my girl see this shes gonna wanna stripes on her bike... :lol:

Too late... my wife saw it... she wants stripes! Jen, your work is AWESOME and that doesn't even begin to cover it.

Sooooo creative and intricate. So many colors interwoven- great eye, great execution, that's just a stunning job.

--Rob
your in ct one of the best pinstripers in the nation is up in that area , charlie "the bandit" decker . if she wants pinstripes he's the man to do it :)

Do not know how you do it. i can not even paint wood work without getting paint on the wall. How long does it take to do a frame like that?

HotRodJen said:
NLCTVWguy said:
jaysmo said:

--Rob
your in ct one of the best pinstripers in the nation is up in that area , charlie "the bandit" decker . if she wants pinstripes he's the man to do it :)

Aww yeah, I took these pics a couple years ago at "Hot Rod FallOut"... this is his car.

hotrodfallout13.jpg

hotrodfallout15.jpg

And my wife does have good taste, such as her purse here...

hotrodfallout11.jpg

We agree, your work is just amazing!

--Rob

HotRodJen said:
yoothgeye said:
I'm just glad this is all on a girl's frame. :lol:
i think you have a anti-girl complex going on hahaha :wink:

Nah, it's just that your striping is too awesome, but I know that most people voting won't have looked at the build threads and aren't going to vote for a girlie frame. haha! It is a shame, but I think I'm right on about the people voting, all of us builders are very invovled in the build threads, but some people don't even know this is going on until the official announcement goes out, then they just blindly vote, some of them would vote for a store bought bike with tags still on it.

I love the striping, some people have talked about too much striping, but looking at your bike frame, that's a lot of striping and I don't think there can be too much.

yoothgeye said:
HotRodJen said:
yoothgeye said:
I'm just glad this is all on a girl's frame. :lol:
i think you have a anti-girl complex going on hahaha :wink:

Nah, it's just that your striping is too awesome, but I know that most people voting won't have looked at the build threads and aren't going to vote for a girlie frame. haha! It is a shame, but I think I'm right on about the people voting, all of us builders are very invovled in the build threads, but some people don't even know this is going on until the official announcement goes out, then they just blindly vote, some of them would vote for a store bought bike with tags still on it.

I love the striping, some people have talked about too much striping, but looking at your bike frame, that's a lot of striping and I don't think there can be too much.
well its all for fun in my book and my girlie frame last year got me into the top ten so thank you to the voters who dont mind a girlie frame :)

HotRodJen said:
well its all for fun in my book and my girlie frame last year got me into the top ten so thank you to the voters who dont mind a girlie frame :)

Yeah, but I wasn't in the build off last year. :lol: :wink:

How do you lay such tight lines with such a big a/z/z brush???????

Re: Kidney Stew - fenders and brush

So.... i take it this will be a promotional piece to get business when you ride through a car show? You Need a trailer or a side cart with some matching fenders to haul your supplies.... and maybe a glass windshield on it to practice your strokes?.... And A Cool logo! Hint Hint!

Latest posts

Back