Kidney Stew - together but not done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kidney Stew - pinstripin 7/12/11

ahh finally some time in daylight hours to work on the bike ! the fenders were chrome cheap kind, rode the bike a few times in the snow and out here in pa its not a good idea if you like ur bike lol . they spray some narley stuff on the roads to keep them from icing and it rots cars away , so come winter this is my go to bike b/c its the beater... so im painting them yes .. the girl that loves chrome is painting it , if they were fenders i like i wouldnt but i never liked this design .

after sanding them down i did the underside brown and the top i primered them ... soon paint

Re: Kidney Stew - update 7/16/11

before i go to work , heres pics from the weekend

what i wanted to cut out of aluminum

big pinstriping brush waiting to happen
love the curly q's lol

painted it brown and now ill paint it to look more like a brush

fenders ... i even used the orange spray paint from the salt shaker

so far the only investment was in the brown paint ... 3 cans ... only used 1 and a half so far :)

im going CRAZYYYYY on the bicycle frame pinstriping it up lots of color prob over kill but i dont care its like a big practice canvas for me ..
the bottom tube got freehand flames all the way down the tube so far only the orange is layed out here is a teaser of it in progress

Re: Kidney Stew - update 7/16/11

HotRodJen said:

Ok, now you are just showing off! :p
Not only are you insanely talented to lay those smooth lines, but you can do it while taking a photo with your other hand!!! Aaarrgh! :!: :!: :mrgreen:

Re: Kidney Stew - :) ! update

Nails look fine, bike is lookin great! If I was closer I would have you doing all my pinstriping! You are makin all us guys jealous! 8) :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: Kidney Stew - frame pics

Looks amazing... for a girl. :wink:

I see your Next project in the background. :p

wow thats crazy i like that ish a lot great job....... wow i cant let my girl see this shes gonna wanna stripes on her bike... :lol:

MY EYES ARE BURNING!! GREAT JOB JENNY. CUE THE CARS "MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL" SONG ...AND GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

that is some of the sweetest striping ive ever seen! 8) the detail in the top tube is a mind bender. very inspiring! :D

You need a warning sticker on that bike to keep from getting in a wreck.
That top tube is so hypnotic, you won't see what is in front of you.
Be careful on that beauty!

That's so wicked awesome, im blown away by you constantly, that's not blowing smoke up ( well you know )! I bet you could teach a workshop on striping, if you do sign me up! Can't wait for your next update!

Oneuglybike said:
That's so wicked awesome, im blown away by you constantly, that's not blowing smoke up ( well you know )! I bet you could teach a workshop on striping, if you do sign me up! Can't wait for your next update!

+1 :mrgreen:

When I saw the picture below I let out an audible "GASP!"....incredible work Jen. :shock:

IMG0001sm-L.jpg

Latest posts

Back