I met this girl... Lol

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot chris. :) I know what i like, i do date alot of girls lol.. Kinda? I do chat with babes all day :D lol

Yeah b.s lots of chicks are crazy haha.

I love this post :lol: :lol: :lol: Tonight at the cruise omg, "HES GOT A PURPLE BIKE THATS SO HOT!" "OHH THATS A NICE BIKEEE :)" "HEY I LIKE UR BIKKKEEE" Chick magnet FO'SHO :mrgreen:

tlaing1 said:
They are all nuts..... i've been looking my whole life (28) and no woman isn't nuts...... its finding the acceptable level of crazy....

31 here buddy.......I'm trying to decide if I can accept the current level of crazy myself......... :?

Go for it boneshaker, from what you told me about her.. Its WELLLLL Worth it lol. Im young tho, maybe older guys cant deal with it? :lol: Just teasing man ;)

I finally get what you guys were saying. All women, are crazy. :?

Okay guys. tonight was amazing. I was at my friend joshes.. Ive known his cousin Masey for a few years, always been flirty, never no response. Tonight.. o_o I got more than a response lol, she was all over me at this bon fire. it was great haha.
hublahh.jpg

We had a Greattt time ahah. :)

Lol come on guyyyys.

srsly, the only reason i wasnt on for so long before is 1. I was bored with bikes, crazy i know but i needed a break. now

2. You know daaaang well youz gonna see fnished pics of my bike, and the trophey next 2 it. :D :lol: haha.

But yeah, what u mean by out of hannnd? lol

I think its funny, guys like hooch and dingo have a steady "my new find" thread, and ricky has the girl one... :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back