I met this girl... Lol

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shes one of my friends sisters ahah. Tell me she dont got some of the prettiest eyes you've ever seen?
HoleyEyesD.jpg

:cry: She led me on, made me think she liked me. She musta only wanted me for my schwinns... Lol i still talk 2 her dad, He feels bad over the whole thing lol. This girls 10x cooler.

Ok words to live by, just remember when your dating dont give your heart to soon because most the time you will find out there is a big Kellogg rooster on her shoulder and on the front of her shirt should be bold letters that say "FLAKE" so all in all its just a matter of sifting out the flakes. If your looking for serious check her heart first as to how she treats others is she vindictive,constantly degrading others, how soon will you be in that spot. Just live life to fullest and seek the Lord as he will never let you down....be blessed my brother.

Ricky Ricky Ricky....

I'm going to have to start a forum called...."RICKY'S - SHE'S THE ONE - FORUM." :lol:

Lol steve xD This ones just a friend. but lol you guys are only seeing the ones i meet in real life. I meant TONS of babes on the net. In the words of Brad Paisley, IM SO MUCH COOLER ONLINE! .... my friend derek said thats my theme song.

And that was well put goldstreet, amen. :)

The chicks on the net are freaky.. they like to send ricky pictures and stuff :eek: :mrgreen: lol Im so pathetic.

Oh girls.....you gotta learn the hard way Ricky....just like the rest of us.
Here's one for ya. Met this girl, fell in love....HARD. She starts talkin marriage, house, all that stuff. Then suddenly one day BAM "I need the summer alone to think about things." Wouldn't talk to me for like two months, then I get "i realized you're not the right one."
Well she moved back in town last week.....RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME.....calls me up yesterday and tells me how glad she is I'm so close becasue she feels safer. :?
And the bad part.........THEY NEVER EVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :shock: :roll:

Boneshaker said:
Here's one for ya. Met this girl, fell in love....HARD. She starts talkin marriage, house, all that stuff. Then suddenly one day BAM "I need the summer alone to think about things." Wouldn't talk to me for like two months, then I get "i realized you're not the right one."
Well she moved back in town last week.....RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME.....calls me up yesterday and tells me how glad she is I'm so close becasue she feels safer. :?
And the bad part.........THEY NEVER EVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :shock: :roll:
So true!

Boneshaker said:
hes right........had an on/off again for about 8 years once and she didnt change at all.....but i finally did and said SEE YA!
dont sweat the girls....do what you like & have fun and theyll come(when you dont want them too of course :? )

o_O .... BS, That chick sounds a little coocoo.. Yeah im not in no hurry.. As long as i get what i'm after.. :lol:

Actually she sounds just like all the others I've ever dealt with. Sorry Ricky!!! :D

I rode by today and she was out front waiving at me, so I stopped (on the Brass Monkey) we talked for 5 or 10 mins and she said she might call me later tonight when she gets off of work. I ate lunch, and then she called me to tell me about some scary girl who was hanging out in front of her door. And that was it. Why women are physically incapable of saying "hey I messed up and want you back" I'll never understand. :roll:

the chick in the pic above.. Toooo much of a partier for me. :? Were still friends tho ahha. You never know maybe she will. like stop partying when shes older? shes a sweetheart, shes only 5ft tall. I dunno..

Yeah, and women say US GUYS NEVER ADMIT WERE WRONG! Pshh :lol:

Someday.. Lol Im only 17 so i got lotsa time eH?

Nahh aha. Wait till i got pictures of the girl i met tonight at the DairyQueen xD. :mrgreen: Only reason we talked is cuz she liked my bike :D SHE DUG THE OLD SCHWINN! aha

Back