I met this girl... Lol

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol Wow, the DQ chick was short lived. i called her 2night, she cussed me out and called me everything but a whiteman.. Why idk? :? I dont get girls ..... ANyhoo. :p yeah my schwinns are quite the chick magnets.

Have you ever seen a "Green Machine"? You know, the adult big-wheel? THOSE things really are MAJOR chick magnets. We used to ride ours around school and all these chicks would come up and laugh at it and want to ride it. Too bad I had a girlfriend last semester.......hmmm school starts back in a week yeesssss....

the DQ chick was short lived. i called her 2night, she cussed me out and called me everything but a whiteman.

No surprise there. I have run into the same issue. It seems that Dairy Queen ice cream is a bit like a drug. When my wife is enjoying a DQ cone, the world seems like a great place. Everything is sunshine, ice cream, bicycles, smiles and happiness. As soon as she finishes the cone, however, things go back to normal and I'm being told to mow the lawn and take out the trash.

Lol kansas jack :lol: Ice cream does :lol: help ya.. relax? i guess thats what i would call it. lol Yeah same happens with mom.. :lol: I remind my self of al from home improvment. :D

No bs, i never seen a green machine.. They sound pretty cool ima have 2 check them out. :D

Yeah tlang, girls are a pain.. sometimes, alot of the time they make ya feel.. really good. :lol: :mrgreen: lollol

green_machine.jpg

Ours is like the one on the bottom, except ours is stripped down. With those plastic back wheels you can pull some mean skids, and big doughnuts too. But they're a blast, and the chicks LOVE em. :mrgreen:

There was one of those at the local brewery for months last year... A whole bunch of us have scars from drunken showing off in the parking lot!

ricky ricky, chill , take it easy dude, don't look, sometime that right one will just be there an ya going to know it. i am on my 3rd wife an she is my soul mate. been together for 18 yrs now. was with my 1st wife 20 yrs an my 2nd wife 5yrs. i quit lookin an my wife now just was there, BAM. the best marriage i have had. build your bikes, have fun. you are a good builder dude.

Outlaw 8)

Thanks alot outlaw. :) Yeah.. i know i need 2 chill haha. im young enjoy it :lol: . Thanks for the compliment too, i try 2 be a good builder lol ;D Congrats on the good marriage. :) Someday. i dont wanna think about that now.

And boneshaker.. lol would that hold up 2 my 280 pounds of raw Man!? Idk i wanna try 2 ride one :) Looks pretty sweet. little girl down the street has one, i never knew what it was. 8) Pretty sweet

Lol :D Guys, the purplepavementpounder IS a chick magnet. :) Oh yaw baby.

I talked to the girl this post was about 2night.. Shes so sweet lol. she was trying 2 hint she liked me
im like just say it sweetheart, u know u only like me for my bikes
she busted out laughing
shes so shy around me i love it. :D

RIckster, this thread is funny. Your comment about net chicks reminded me of one of my favorite quotes of all time "Don't be jealous I've been chatting online with babes all day". I actually have a shirt that says that from Walmart with a picture of Kip on it. :lol:
You're 17, just have fun! Date lots of chicks, have fun, hang out a lot, figure out what you like, what you can and can't live with and when you're ready to settle down, you'll know what's up. ;)
I'm 30 and married for 8 years now with 3 kids and 1 on the way. It's the life! Then you can ride bikes with your kids, build them sting ray rods. But for now, have a good time.
Chris

Back