I met this girl... Lol

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomb said:
I think its funny, guys like hooch and dingo have a steady "my new find" thread, and ricky has the girl one... :lol:

Hahahahahahahaahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

SO. Ive known this girl since the 2nd grade, liked her since then too. Been talking to her alot lately. Im slowly trying 2 win her heart over.. lol She played the "lets just be friends thing" since 2nd grade. We got into some serious talk last night.. :mrgreen:
LETS Just say, things could get pretty.. Awesome here pretty quick.. :lol: 8)

Katie.jpg

So if i ever did end up with this girl, would i say "Im with my 2nd grade sweetheart" ? lol :lol:

sensor said:
nahhhhhhhhhh.......brunettes with green eyes :mrgreen:

Oh baby :) Wait till you guys see what im talking to Noooow.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

iM still talkin to the girl above but idk i think were just gonna be friends.

What do ya mean? Lol dudeee you dont beileve me do u.

the one i was talking about before chimi's post. Stupid C word :x she said im stupid and need 2 grow up and quit playing with bikes. Okay girl BYE.

ricksterr1221 said:

the one i was talking about before chimi's post. Stupid C word :x she said im stupid and need 2 grow up and quit playing with bikes. Okay girl BYE.
I would have...
Blown up on her if anyone said something like that to me
lol

I said somthing to her, i cant repeat it on here lol Pm me if u wanna know.. well dont it was Really bad and offensive to some :\
Oh well right?

ricksterr1221 said:

I believe you but how do you always take the chicks picture? Are you like " hey baby let me take a myspace picture? " or " hey girl all my RRB friends don't believe me that I've seen an angel, can I take a picture of you so I can show them? " lol I don't know something like that? :D

The pictures are never straight on. Maybe he is sneeking them.
Be a gentleman...

Oh haha, well i usually use there myspace pics. I always have my camera on hand, and 99% of any girls i talk 2 like taking pics. 'Specially with me ;) aha. Im supposed 2 be going 2 the fair with a few of my buddys tonight, Of corse ill be with another girl
:D Her name is jen and shes real cool haha. Ill be on later.

Well i never went to the fair, although i did goto this wedding.. :) I love to dance, that always gets ya in with the girls. ;)
PICT0239.jpg

PICT0245.jpg

Me on my friend Karls gf.. yeah hes in front rofl.
PICT0249.jpg

Heres me dancing with the 2 chicks above..
"Thats why we stay at the Y-M-C-A!" :mrgreen:
dance3.jpg

I know right :lol: :lol: Most of it was water.. ppl thought it was sweat, there like RICKY RICKY, UR GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

Back