(-: Group Ride. New Haven, CT 10/10/09 2PM :-)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I am trying to get together with Glenn to work out when we can meet.

I am not sure if it will happen before this Saturday or not. In either case, I will bring Skip's bike with me and leave it in Glenn's hands. Hopefully he won't pirate any parts for his own bikes. :mrgreen:

Ian, are you going to stop by Joe's this week? He says he is fever-free! If you do, bring all my stuff and give that to Glenn too.

Dan

Danimal said:
Alright, I am trying to get together with Glenn to work out when we can meet.

I am not sure if it will happen before this Saturday or not. In either case, I will bring Skip's bike with me and leave it in Glenn's hands. Hopefully he won't pirate any parts for his own bikes. :mrgreen:

Ian, are you going to stop by Joe's this week? He says he is fever-free! If you do, bring all my stuff and give that to Glenn too.

Dan

He's been working with Joe I believe. Glenn gets gas money from me if he brings the bike. 8) Let me know how far you have to drive Dan, if it's far I will reimburse you.

Hey, I'm bringing a frame for Glenn, for FREE........I ain't gettin no gas money! Once again I'm getting the crap end of the stick! :roll:

ding ding... glenns taxi service, how may i help you? I already said im buying you food Kota even though they said dont feed the animals 8) I will call you in the morning because I hate talking on the phone at night :|

I can drive up to Joe's Friday night or Saturday morning, whichever is better for him.

Ian,

You can come up Friday evening if you need to. Saturday morning won't work as I have soccer tournament in Windsor, followed by baseball at 2:30 here.

LMK< Joe

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I can drive up to Joe's Friday night or Saturday morning, whichever is better for him.

Update: Ian's heading to Joe's tonight. Dan may or may not have gotten the frame to Glenn.

Weather: Looks like it should be clear by noon in New Haven tomorrow, so this ride is a go. Note from the first post there is a Google Map link. Use that for directions. Right click on the parking lot and ask for "directions to there". That parking lot is not free, btw. Free parking can be found with patience and fuel.

KZ1000, my son may join us for a little while so you won't be alone in bringing your boys down.

See you tomorrow!
Cheers!

Hey Boys,

Sorry Skip, I didn't get the frame to Glenn. This week has been crazy and I'm home sick today. I will get down there sometime next week to drop it off. At least it will be an hour closer to you.

Hope you guys have a fun day tomorrow. Wish I could be there.

Dan

Cool, I plan on being there with an oldie, and 1 of the z-boys will be with me. Will probably bring Glenn and help him with all the exchanges he has, as he is not used to too much work, rumor has it.

Dan, I wanted to show you my Speedometer was put to good use, I guess you will have to wait for pictures after the ride.

KZ1000 said:
Dan, I wanted to show you my Speedometer was put to good use, I guess you will have to wait for pictures after the ride.

Wait a minute, wait a minute! Are actaully saying you BUILT a bike AND are going to ride it??? :shock: Truely armageddon is upon us. :p

:lol: Kind of, it is one I had that I made a few modern changes to make it ridable. And it has all the goodies on it that you wanted

see you all tomorrow. looking forward to it.

for those who don't have my cell number, please program it into yours: Ian aka Mr. Awesome 203-631-0021

I do not check internet when home, so if you need me, call.

chia!

Wow what an awesome time yesterday!! Great company, great scenery, great city, great beer and pubs! Special thanks to Rick for being my personal bank for the day lol :wink: ... Awesome to hang with Skip, Ian, Joey, Larry, Tim, Rick and the Zeth. I would do that ride over and over again! I hope Joey is ok after having a "run in" with the Jeep and I am sorry for rolling over Joey's bike with my
"tank" bike! I also hope Tim recover's from his nasty wipe out with the tree stump. And most important of all... to the French guy at Anni's who quickly learned not to be rude to a bunch of Ratrodders who have had a few beers and wings!! Thanks again guys - G

Back