Godzilla

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37fleetwood said:
johnny nightwolf said:
Juggler said:
Wheeze... I gotta admit, you knocked the air outa Bambi. And while he may be down, he's not out! :mrgreen: (But he is gonna rest up a few days!) I think he may need to see a chiropractor though! :shock:
I'm sorry... Has anyone else ever seen this?
bambi.jpg
I just posted this on the Bambi post :mrgreen:
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a...a/?action=view&current=bambimeetsgodzilla.flv
Scott 8)
Totally missed that. :) Nicely done.

Ok, new photos of Godzilla! I went to the park today. I have an idea I would like to try out, but basically I think I'm done. anyway here they are let me know what you think. :mrgreen:
Scott 8)
IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

i think that guard needs to go back on the keyboard and the siren put on a 20's elgin! :p
looks great! theres so many little things on this bike that are perfect: color,fuaxtina,patina,mismatched desirable oddities,etc. etc. etc.

37fleetwood said:
Ok, new photos of Godzilla! I went to the park today. I have an idea I would like to try out, but basically I think I'm done. anyway here they are let me know what you think. :mrgreen:
Scott 8)
*SNIP*
IMG_0208.jpg

Is that a oil spot there on the sidewalk by the BB?

:wink:

Juggler said:
37fleetwood said:
Scott 8)
*SNIP*
IMG_0208.jpg

leaky trans cooler line! :mrgreen:
Scott 8)

I think the seat keeps it in perspective...Very decent build! I like it alot!
Has the nostalgic feel I love, where you might find it in a barn somewhere , after reading
an ad in the paper that advertises old bike...havn't rode it in years. COOL! :)
-Rodney

37fleetwood said:
Juggler said:
37fleetwood said:
Scott 8)
*SNIP*
IMG_0208.jpg

leaky trans cooler line! :mrgreen:
Scott 8)
:lol: :lol:

yeah, between your bike an mine, we can take on anything coming at us. lol, great build, i like it

Outlaw 8)

Great combination of parts on this bike.

Love the color scheme and that chainguard is a show stopper for sure.

Man...judging is really going to be tough this time around. :?

OUTLAW said:
yeah, between your bike an mine, we can take on anything coming at us. lol, great build, i like it

Outlaw 8)
I am glad to hear you are feeling up to staying in! :mrgreen:
Scott 8)

Godzilla looks great !!! , the sirens a nice touch too... but how are you supposed to squash the competition when we can hear ya comin :| :?:

.... OH i see through your bag of tricks, you sing your sirens song to get our attention and then flash your shiny wheels, puzzle us with the rarley seen fork and fancy guard to keep us distracted while you crush our bikes in front of us and then ride off into the distance .... im on to you Scott !!!

yep, i ain't goin away. all i have to do is put a spell on ya all and ya won't even here Godzilla a comin an he'll just stomp on ya all hehehehehehe

Outlaw 8)

CCR said:
Godzilla looks great !!! , the sirens a nice touch too... but how are you supposed to squash the competition when we can hear ya comin :| :?:

.... OH i see through your bag of tricks, you sing your sirens song to get our attention and then flash your shiny wheels, puzzle us with the rarley seen fork and fancy guard to keep us distracted while you crush our bikes in front of us and then ride off into the distance .... im on to you Scott !!!
very good! actually the siren is for authenticity. In the movies the sirens always sound when Godzilla is spotted coming to put the smash on Tokyo :mrgreen:
Scott 8)

Looks GREAT!.....But what can you expect?.....ALL the "subjects" of the KWEEN look good!
I'm liking ALL your animations as well! :lol: (you've added a lot of fun to this build)

Yup, ya'll just keep on... castin' spells, stompin around an such. Bambi is gonna prance right on by ya to first place! 8)

Back