Godzilla

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paint looks great man as does the whole bike. Wasn't Godzilla brought to shore by a typhoon in that movie with Mothra?

too funny I watched about a dozen Godzilla videos this morning on you tube. actually this is the first Rat Rod I've built and am just having fun building it and making fun of myself with all the Godzilla stuff. I'm noticing I'm not doing as much fabricating as most guys. I'm just going through the junk pile and picking and choosing parts. I hope no one is getting offended with all the smash talk. most of the bikes are looking pretty stout competition wise, though some of the guys are kinda holding their hands close and being sorta quiet. I really want to build one of the leaf spring springers after seeing the one in the build off! that Blue oyster cult song has been going through my head all day as I was working on the bike. it must be the heat.
Scott

Two jap-dudes;
"Oh no! It is godzilla"
"Do not worry, we have 999 Racer"
"Oh good! We make fast get-away from very slow over-grown iguana!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigredddaddy said:
Two jap-dudes;
"Oh no! It is godzilla"
"Do not worry, we have 999 Racer"
"Oh good! We make fast get-away from very slow over-grown iguana!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

little bit of trivia for ya, henry Ford found several financial backers to finance his new motor car company, The Henry Ford Company, and then took the money and put it into what would eventually become his 999 racer and never built the cars he was supposed to. when the financial backers got tired of waiting for a return on their investment they sued and won control of the company and hired a guy named Henry M. Leland and changed the name to The Cadillac Automobile Company. ford took his racer plans and hit the road and the rest is history. oh it went 91.37mph (probably not fast enough to outrun Godzilla anyway.)
Scott 8)

37fleetwood said:
Tempt fate if you dare!
Just remember one thing!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Have a nice day if you can :mrgreen:
Scott 8)

mess with BOBBA and you'll get the CHOPS :x ... lizard bike or not

see you at the finish line Scott :mrgreen:

- jeremy

Godzilla is tall enough to see back over the dust!
plus I'll wait for y'all at the finish line.
(just hope it won't be too long a wait!)

Scott 8)

Gold Street Customs said:
There is only one God! thou shall not worship false idols

Actually Godzilla is a transliteration of the Japanese which was pronounced Gojira. maybe I should change the name? I'm thinking of having a stencil of Gojira made for the top tube.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/hotshot66/gif/.....-1.jpg
Scott 8)

i just checked the online translator, turns out Gojira translates to "last place", so yeah... that fits :p

- jeremy :mrgreen:

CCR said:
i just checked the online translator, turns out Gojira translates to "last place", so yeah... that fits :p

- jeremy :mrgreen:

I think it actually tranlates "last place you want to be"
Scott 8)

maybe this will appease the mighty godzilla............
BANANA!!!!!
P1000875.jpg

oh yeah, Godzilla is lookin good.maybe between Godzilla an Black Wicked we can put the hurt at the rest of the bikes. ya all have to come thru us for that prize. by the way,gaskill, how come ya didn't enter this build off? ya seem to know what a rat is.like to see what you would come up with. watch out for Godzilla an Black Wicked, ya all don't have a chanch at this.lol

Outlaw :p

This is what Godzilla is supposed to fear???
icon_rofl.gif

Scott 8)

haha. Barney is a little after my time... but i get your point. And I always have respect for elder punks. :p

so what is this social distortion you speak of........... HAHAHA just kidding. those are the kinda comments that always make me feel old.

hey! you probably remember when johnny cash first performed ring of fire. hahaha... sorry, that was a cheap shot. :wink:

Back