First Day of College Classes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man, thats not cool! hope it's a swift recovery. I know how bad it can be sitting around in the house all day. A few years ago my neck freaked out on me and sprained a muscle or something and threw my whole neck/back out of whack. took a couple days for the pain to go away so I could actually get off the couch and back to school.

TheFlyingDingo said:
my weekend is going to be spent...In a chair on on the ground...Threw out my back...Again.
Aleve...2 tablets equal 1 prescription anti-inflammatory! :wink:

Motrin is easier to spell. :lol:

I hope you feel better. What were you carrying or picking up when you threw out your back? Don't tell me an old Schwinn...

schwinnmesa said:
Motrin is easier to spell. :lol:

I hope you feel better. What were you carrying or picking up when you threw out your back? Don't tell me an old Schwinn...
My worksman could have had something to do with it.

But i woke up, streched and BOOM pain...Haha.

ooh. just remember, lift heavy objects with a bend, twisting, jerking motion, not your legs. :lol:
hope your back feels better!

those were always my favorite multiple choice questions on safety test when I was at the local tech center in high school.

Technician A says to lift heavy objects using swift jerking motions, using your back. Technician B says to lift heavy objects bend your knees and lift with your legs. Who is correct?

A. Technician A
B. Technician B
C. Both Technicians A and B
D. Neither

I could never help but laugh at technician A :)

Dingo, I failed math from 2nd grade on. And I come from a family of bankers and accountants. I still do my checkbook twice and use a calculator. Here's all you have to remember:

"When it comes to math, there's 3 kinds of people in the world:
Those that can count and those that can't ".

Brian

Greystoke said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

outskirtscustoms said:
Greystoke said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
my new sig if you dont mind.

Back