First Day of College Classes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well...I feel like im going to middle school again.

I have college classes in an hour...Actually...One class. Pre Algebra. I cant do math. I dont know where stuff is. I dont know what to expect. Its gonna be hard...Lol

It kind of sucks, I have a feeling im going to get called out because i have absolutly no Multiplication skills...Or math skills in general. I still have to do addition on my hands.

I wonder if my mom is going to take my picture :roll:

after the first week it will feel just like high school, so if your mom took your picture in high school, shell probably take your picture for this too :lol:

If you need any help with algebra, let me know. I'm not an expert but seemed to do pretty good at it (Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2). Plus, I'll never take an Algebra class again as I'm moving to Pre-calculus so give me some questions whenever you feel like it and I'll be glad to help since practice never hurts. :)

I only took 2 years of math in high school, geometry and adv. algebra. My junior and senior year of HS I completely forgot how to do math.

Last year, my first year of college, I had a technical math class that involved a lot of algebra. I was struggling pretty hard at the beginning, but then things started flooding back to me and then I really got the hang of it.

I guess what I'm saying is if you learned math before, but havent been involved in it, maybe it will all come rushing back to you once you get rolling.
Hope all goes well. my classes start a week from today.

I have the same problems as you jonvo. I had a math class my junior year, but m teacher was a senile dinosaur, so I dropped it.

I'm sittin in the hallways next to my class. I csnt connect to their wifi!
Thank you 3G.

Thanks Mesa.

TheFlyingDingo said:
Well...I feel like im going to middle school again.

I have college classes in an hour...Actually...One class. Pre Algebra. I cant do math. I dont know where stuff is. I dont know what to expect. Its gonna be hard...Lol

It kind of sucks, I have a feeling im going to get called out because i have absolutly no Multiplication skills...Or math skills in general. I still have to do addition on my hands.

I wonder if my mom is going to take my picture :roll:
hey today i had middle school Orientation... they gave me the wrong locker cod :x and im nervous because this is my first year in middle school, but 5th grade is the first year of middle school here. so everyone else knows what to do but i dont know squat.

its going to be fun :roll:

Well. my first day wasnt so bad, and im now on my second. Sitting here...Outside of the classroom again. I havent checked out the rest of campus yet, not sure why I dont feel like it. Oh well. Ive only been in the math building and thats it. Nothin' wrong with that i suppose.

Hey, good for you for continuing your education! it's hard work but it pays off in the end.

I took 10 years off between high school and college. I was dreading math. But somehow I got great grades and even managed to do well enough to qualify for Phi-Theta- Cappa honors. 12 credits per semenster while working full time, commuting to school 45min each way and having my first son. It can be done!

ahh all you need dingo is one of these! :lol:
casiocalcwatch.jpg

I just got back from high school registration. My classes are: AP Biology, Pre-Calculus, Spanish 2, Environmental Science, and College English. I'm so happy. I got all of the teachers that I requested. :mrgreen: This should be a fun year.

schwinnmesa said:
My classes are: AP Biology, Pre-Calculus, Spanish 2, Environmental Science, and College English.
Ap Bio-I could do without the AP
Spanish-My Spanish Teacher was too bright and cheery...Not a fan. Plus i had her two hours in a row.
"GOOD MORNING CLASSE DE ESPANOL"
And she was on a loud speaker because she had some throat surgery...
Environmental Science-I thought i would enjoy it...Switched out my first day...HAH!
College English-A bit much...but english is ok

hey mesa, got a question. i think i made a goof. does our class need to have 4 years of science?

woot! my girlfriend freaked me out when she said i needed four. i thought it sounded funny, cuz thats her requirements. 8) theyve gotten more strict each year(shes a grade lower than me)

Yeah, it is getting a bit stricter. For my A.P. class though, it's graded on a 4.0 scale and not a 5.0 scale like the class of 2012. :cry: It will kill my GPA but whatever, it looks good. :lol:

Back