Coasters KBC! (SHIRTS ARE IN)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Coasters KBC! (SHIRTS ARE IN!!!)

Double Nickle said:
JUST FOR MEMBERS ONLY! I WILL LET Y'ALL KNOW WHEN WE PUT SOME UP FOR SALE!

P5240002.jpg

Looking good, Tyler!
I somehow missed the updates on this thread. (with the build-off and all there are quite a few to follow...)
Glad we finaly got it right. Still wondering how they were printed though...
Cheers.

Re: Coasters KBC! (1st Annual bike show July 30th)

I'm down for a Florida chapter iv been looking for some type if clubs or events in the area but nothing yet ...except the cruise i posted earlier today in Indian Rock Beach..but its a 2 1/2 hour drive but ill be there... :wink: im down to head up a local chapter here..and get ta' printing shirts i love the logo too..looks cool and i too need another t-shirt with something cool on it...

jaysmo said:
I'm down for a Florida chapter iv been looking for some type if clubs or events in the area but nothing yet ...except the cruise i posted earlier today in Indian Rock Beach..but its a 2 1/2 hour drive but ill be there... :wink: im down to head up a local chapter here..and get ta' printing shirts i love the logo too..looks cool and i too need another t-shirt with something cool on it...
Right now we are just a Local Club. I will let you know if we expand. We would love for you to make it to our show this Saturday!

If you expand into KY I am in.

JimK

So I guess I can't be in this club when I'm riding my fixed gear. :roll:

I'd like to thank Double Nickle, DonOne and Boneshaker's Bicycles for putting on the show. Your efforts (and your familie's too) made this a great event! I am blown away by the turnout we had on our first show!
Here's a few pics I snapped along the way.
DSCF3044.jpg

DSCF3045.jpg

DSCF3046.jpg

DSCF3047.jpg

Beautiful Jolene:
DSCF3048.jpg

Swoopy Scooby Snack:
DSCF3051.jpg

I actually got to ride 'El Caballo', it's like butter....
DSCF3050.jpg

Five RRBO #6 bikes in one place! Sweet!
DSCF3052.jpg

Hope to see everbody + more next year!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Back