Coasters KBC! (SHIRTS ARE IN)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Come one and all!

The Coasters kustom bicycle club would like to let everyone in the south east know that if you have a bike and you want to show it off come join us. We will be attending shows all summer and we would like to see you there. If you would like to become one of us please contact me at [email protected]. All that is required of you is to wear the shirt and spread the word!

This is the only kustom bicycle club I know of in the metro Atlanta area so lets make this big and have a great time doing it! Even if you don't have any kustoms, we would still love for you to join us!

Thanks,
Coasters KBC

Upcoming events!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51419

SHIRTS ARE IN BUY HERE! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51466&p=492588#p492588

coasters_logo_new_lowres1.jpg

Re: Coasters KBC!

:D I like that ! " Cause it's cheaper than cars"! :)

Double Nickle said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
:D I like that ! " Cause it's cheaper than cars"! :)
That will clear things up with all the car guys why the heck anyone would ever make a bicycle club :wink:

:) That should do the trick ole rite ! don't know why that's not on the bottem of all yer post :eek: :?:

aka_locojoe said:
Congratulations on the formation of the club. Nice logo.
And just in case anyone's confused... the other "Coasters" are the Coasters Bicycle Club or Coasters BC in Wichita, KS.
I'm glad you brought that up! When we where brainstorming a name, "Coasters" came up and that's what we went with but I remembered you guys and made sure we changed it up a little. Thats how we became Kustom bicycle club instead of just bicycle club. Also we made sure to add Dallas Georgia for no confusion!

Double Nickle said:
aka_locojoe said:
And just in case anyone's confused... the other "Coasters" are the Coasters Bicycle Club or Coasters BC in Wichita, KS.
I'm glad you brought that up! When we where brainstorming a name, "Coasters" came up and that's what we went with but I remembered you guys and made sure we changed it up a little. Thats how we became Kustom bicycle club instead of just bicycle club. Also we made sure to add Dallas Georgia for no confusion!
:D

Double Nickle said:
aka_locojoe said:
This was posted earlier!

aka_locojoe said:
Congratulations on the formation of the club. I really like your logo.

Just in case anyone's confused... the other "Coasters" are the Coasters Bicycle Club or Coasters BC in Wichita, KS est 2007.

deorman said:
I think there might be another group her that goes by "Coasters", maybe? :? Possibly. :|

woops I missed it :roll: :oops:

Latest posts

Back