Coasters KBC! (SHIRTS ARE IN)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Coasters KBC!

We definitely need a club here in the sunny south! I'm just up the road in Mint Hill, NC (near Charlotte). Please keep me in the loop on any events. I'd DEFINITELY buy a shirt, too. My wife would be more than happy to see me with yet another T-shirt with something cool written on it ("Honey, you're not a 14 year old boy....").

Trip said:
We definitely need a club here in the sunny south! I'm just up the road in Mint Hill, NC (near Charlotte). Please keep me in the loop on any events. I'd DEFINITELY buy a shirt, too. My wife would be more than happy to see me with yet another T-shirt with something cool written on it ("Honey, you're not a 14 year old boy....").
NICE. I will let you know of any events going on.

This is this coming weekend! We would love for you to come :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36405

i sorta thought so too but it is a nightmare trying to research club names. congrads on taking the plunge and good luck from the pedal grinders

karfer67 said:
i sorta thought so too but it is a nightmare trying to research club names. congrads on taking the plunge and good luck from the pedal grinders
Yeah it was the best name for the club. We have people from 16-64! I don't know any 64 year old that want to be a member of the Drop-Out(our second choice)!!! :wink:

hahaha it should be "cause3 it's cheaper than cars.....just"

Re: Coasters KBC! (Upcoming Events)

Nice going, I get out to Atlanta every now and again....

Double Nickle said:
We haven't done t-shirts for the public yet...we are just working on the ones for us!
chop chop kimosabi

Don't forget about the best Club in middle TN

finx.jpg

Re: Coasters KBC! (SHIRTS ARE IN!!!)

I'm a member...right :? Just from CT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool shirt guys 8) Is that Dr.T next to you :?:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I'm a member...right :? Just from CT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool shirt guys 8) Is that Dr.T next to you :?:
NO NO NO...thats my grandfather Don, "DonOne"

motopsyco said:
Well I guess I need to hurry up and join, been planning to.
Anybody up for Ratrod domination of the Tour de Fat in Durham N.C. next month?
Im game...get us the details on it!

I put on a VW Show/Swap a couple times a year..this is the 10th I've done.I always ask people to bring their bikes/parts to it since it's something I'm into.
I sold 3 Kustom bikes last year,and I'm bringing some again.It's only $5 for a swap space,or just come ride around the Fairgrounds,,,
Saturday July 30th, 2011 - 10th Annual VW MELTDOWN X SHOW and SWAP
MONTGOMERY, Alabama 20+ CLASSES!!
The Vintage Volkswagen Association and VintageVW.Net present the 10th Annual VW Meltdown on Sat.,July 30th.Show hours are 8 am to 4 pm. Located at 1655 Federal Dr.,the Alabama State Farmer's Market is next to the Coliseum and State Fairgrounds and a Hardee's is on the corner!There will be Vendors and Swap spaces,Games for the Kids and best of all,COVERED PARKING for show vehicles! So Rain or Shine be there! No need to pre-register,plenty of shaded spaces!
Just $15 for show cars,$25 new part vendors,$5 per 10x12 space for used parts!!
We will also have the COOLEST Event shirts!! See them at http://WWW.VintageVW.Net soon!!
If you are staying over,check out hotels near I-85 exit 6.Everything is close by!
After the Meltdown,we will cruise into Montgomery for a local Cruise-In Nite at Flip's Grill at the corner of Vaughn and Taylor Rds. We had a big turnout of VWs there in years past.It is open to all makes of vehicles.
Email [email protected] for more info on events or check out our site at http://WWW.VINTAGEVW.NET
Jeff Kyle cell 205-369-5850

Latest posts

Back