bicycle engine kit update july7th maiden voyage vid

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think your right on the money. :) was thinking more a rusty,dirty oil kinda color. gonna try and add some copper/brass lines to the mix also.

YOU are at the top of the class............If it's not to late for a name, because that bike makes ya feel good, how about ............here it comes.............MEDICINE MAN

better keep your kids off the sidewalk, its a race'n time.
IMG_0883.jpg

ended up paying $40 to have this rightous ww2 helmet delivered to my door.(and i love it!)
the leathers in fantastic shape (very soft) and i'm very pleased to say it doesn't smell like anything other than leather.
no mildew, cat urine or other foul odors.

the old couple that dropped it off, said it belonged to a tail gunner in a lancaster bomber during ww2.
a very scary place to be.

ya know it wasn't till recently that i found out it was a band song. i saw it writen repeatedly around the perimeter of a skateboard (in black marker on clear griptape)

thought it was pretty cool back when i was 16, and it just seemed to fit now. (on going joke about my computer skills-or lack there of)
i've since become a scream fan.

screams i.c.y.u.o.d. reminds me alot of old gbh.

sorry for going off topic again..........
im surprised you could find anything of theirs(sold off a bunch of lps in college and its taken about 9 years just to come across the 2 i have now)
and dont forget to post another riding video with the new tank and skull cap :mrgreen:

dam cool. think i'm gonna try my hand at making my own, just need a perfectly round set of sunglass lenses to start.

icyuod2 said:
darn cool. think i'm gonna try my hand at making my own, just need a perfectly round set of sunglass lenses to start.
From what I've seen of your other work...I'm sure they'll be cool... 8)

nice bus!

done alittle more to the bike this week. i cut apart the old pan seat and welded it in place, and assembled my fake crankcase.
IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

i think i'm just about ready for paint.

Latest posts

Back