Artwork & Pinstriping update! 4/7/11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Artwork & Pinstriping update! 2/15/11

as if i don't get mad enough at my self for not being able to draw anything, i have to see your flippin' awesome artwork on here!!! holy crap, you are awesome. :wink: if i had any wheels to trade i would. needing some my self actually.

murraymadman said:
as if i don't get mad enough at my self for not being able to draw anything, i have to see your flippin' awesome artwork on here!!! holy crap, you are awesome. :wink: if i had any wheels to trade i would. needing some my self actually.
:) thanks

I have a set of chrome rims the size you're looking for. I'd have to get a 1speed coaster laced in for you though. I have a 5 and a 6 speed rear. I'd definitely trade for art.

BrunneCustoms said:
I have a set of chrome rims the size you're looking for. I'd have to get a 1speed coaster laced in for you though. I have a 5 and a 6 speed rear. I'd definitely trade for art.
oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!! :)

PM sent

ive been sweating bullets over artwork for this show i was invited to .. art of speed art show in ct .. all the big names will have art there ya i've done shows before but not really in a actuall gallery , so ya i've been a wreak lol and i had to come up with names for the art work and all i finally finshed tonight ! im wrapping 2 pieces up and shipping them out tomorrow and the 3rd is drying still so that will go out on friday i think if not tomorrow afternoon .
i can breath again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- white charcole drawing based off a photo i took before framing " clydes getaway"

-photo from bville .. "immortal"

and no pics of the pinstriping yet b/c its drying

Re: Artwork & Pinstriping update! 2/23/11 phew

more charcole ,

pitbull design ill be working on making a pinstripe pitbull shirt design soon

did something for myself !! lol

so im trying to break out of just doing the ol school pinstriping and tap into other forms like scrolling, lettering, and gold leafing .. this is my 1st gold leaf thing i did , maybe the 5th attempt at scrolling . for me scrolling is tuff to do lol my mind doesnt work in that way yet i made this up for a art show at a tattoo expo but it sold before the show, so i made a second one the red one up for the show .

im loving leafing ! and i worked with reg gold leaf in my new bicycle build "old news"

Love the death and taxes paintings.

You've got some serious talent.

Gold leafing is pretty cool, I have watched my mother do it once or twice, except she was doing it for some italian guys mural...So it was basically very gaudy...This is tasteful, and classic...hahaa

awesome skills, you do great work. i just happen to stumble across this thread, nice surprise. keep posting the good work!

Great stuff,Jen . Your pinstriping is awesome! I spent a lot of time doing charcoal drawings when I was in art school. I know it can be an unforgiving medium. Your stuff is really impressive. Keep it up. :D

Back