AMERICAN CHOPPERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had pop shooting out my nose during the radio interview when jr. said.
"so if the companies worth nothing, then sell me your 80%."
basicly dingo, jr. and sr. parted ways (jr was fired/quit)

when he asked for his 20% of the company, his dad's lawers said the company was worth nothing.
(they invested it all into the new builing/product lines etc.)

so jr. took him to court to get his share.
i imagen as soon as the o.c.. tv. contracts are up, you'll see jr. with his own show (whether he succeeds or fails) in this day and age, they sure do love to flog dead horses, when it comes to television.

Actually what happened was that Sr. fired Jr. after their big fight last season and then Sr. demanded that Jr. sell him his 20% of shares back at no cost. Jr. has refused to sell the shares at no cost to his father so his father is the one suing the son.

There has also been an additional lawsuit filed by Sr. because Jr. built a bike for a company that used to have bikes built by O.C.C. and he's claiming that Jr. is stealing his business now with his new company.

Oh, and to make it all even more interesting, O.C.C. is trying to get their monster building refinanced because of the bad economy so they haven't made any payments on their building since the summer and it is currently in foreclosure. This is a tactic used by companies to force banks into refinancing loans apparently.

Yes...I've watched too many episodes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's Paul Jr.'s new company site...

http://www.pauljrdesigns.com

Ratfink1962 said:
The bad part is you dont know whats scripted and whats actually real.

They do seem to be milking the whole Jr. vs. Sr. thing for all its worth.

Drama :roll:

I agree...you never know what is real and what isn't with these shows.

I always chalk it up to entertainment to keep it all in perspective.

Ratfink1962 said:
The bad part is you don't know whats scripted and whats actually real.

Drama :roll:

Agree! Used to watch it faithfully but now haven't watched it in years. Shows like these seems it doesn't take but a couple episodes before it's scripted or the people start acting.
I also quit watching the Pawn Stars. Was only a couple of episodes in where there was a obvious scripted part of something getting broke. I even predicted it to the wife prior it was so obvious. Can't recall details. I turned it off right then.

Too bad. These shows can be really interesting and informative but I guess that doesn't sell.

yoothgeye said:
Rat Rod said:
Here's Paul Jr.'s new company site...

http://www.pauljrdesigns.com

Clothing, posters, and stickers... this company neither bends nor burns steel.
happened to catch 2 or 3 of those.....i was laughing since ol younger paul had a shirt with a boardtrack bike(unblurred) on it that was blurred out then next one i saw(i think it was a young built bike) and they dont have it for sale on that site :?
i guess originality is what you can take credit for without getting caught nowadays :roll:
as for both of them all i can say is THIS!

I've seen every episode of American Choppers and while I got tired quickly of Jr. and Sr. arguing all the time, I always enjoyed watching them do all of the fabrication on the bikes and seeing how they can pull off a theme like they did. I also liked watching them tear stuff up over the years....vehicles, doors, Mikey's old car, etc. I also enjoyed Mikey and his goofing around on the show and his "special projects." They have all of the episodes on Netflix and you can watch them instantly online.

When you watch any of these shows you just have to accept that it's for entertainment purposes. I'm not sure how they could pull off any kind of organized show without planning a lot of it and scripting things. We even heard how the Pickers call ahead and agree on prices on stuff before they even show up.

For me it's just a time to veg out and relax, have fun and learn a few things from time to time. :wink:

This bike that O.C.C. built for Bic on the latest episode was pretty cool...

bic_lg81.jpg

i watch pawn stars and american pickers all the time.
for the most part, i hate both of the show's (peeps/set up etc)
that being said, i love seeing the unusual items they have on thier shows and the history behind each item.
makes melaugh sometimes though. like the key gun on pawn stars. ooow very rare never seen one before says the expert.
my grand father has a collection of approx 400 key guns, pocket knife guns and many other simple items that double as a pistol.

Was this the last episodde?
Another thing that is hard to keep up with is you really don't know what happens in what order on this show. For example, this last episode Jr took the shop to swim with the dolphins. It was a number of episodes ago when OCC sent the pic with Sr photoshopped into the dolphin pond. Also Odie got canned this episode but he was there when the pic was delivered before. So there is some funny editing going on.
I'd have to side with Jr on most of the stuff, from what they showed anyway. Although, when he was with OCC he had a lot of the stuff coming to him because he kind of acted there like Odie did in his shop.

I believe that this was the last episode of the season...not sure if it will be back again or not.

I think there is probably some blame to go on Sr. and Jr. for all of this. Without each other O.C.C. would have never been what it is today.

What I like about watching Jr.s shop now is that it's more like the way O.C.C. used to be...small shop, bustin' it to make it's place in the world.

O.C.C. is now this monster that churns out some sweet bikes no doubt, but all of their theme bikes are a little too commercial looking for me.

I think they have run that model into the ground now....corporations approaching them for theme bikes.

be nice 2 see someone build an old school chopper ....i mean build it ...not put it together ...actually build the motor ..not buy it from joe over at h&h ...lets see some indian larry bikes ...knuckleheads panheads old flathead or something ....what do the back tires have 2 be 4 feet wide ...what ever happened 2 spokes ? how about a foot clutch ... all these guys do is put bikes 2 gether n sell hats n t shirts ... dont get me wrong i watch it every week ...LOL it really does make me sick 2 see how sr treats jr n mikie ..when is sr gonna figure it out ..he has no relationship with any of his kids ...MAYBE HE IS THE PROBLEM !!! i dont know maybe its just me but i think the show needs 2 go a differnt direction ....not sure what but something differnt anyway ...
now biker BUILD off that was a great show ...i mean they actually built some stuff on there ...id love 2 see jr or sr try 2 build a tank out of a flat hunk of steel ...neither one of em could doit ...anyway ...LOL just sayin

It would never happen, but I could do without the O.C.C. side of the show at this point.

Watching Paul Jr., Vinny and Mikey is entertaining enough for me. :lol:

Back