AMERICAN CHOPPERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even the eldest son Danny is estranged from the father
he owns and runs the Orange County Ironworks
they went bankrupt a few years ago and got sued because they cleaned the building out and lost 500k in the lawsuit

I agree both shops put out nice bikes, but I wouldn't drop the cash on either one. If I was going to buy a high dollar bike it would be from Exile probably. http://www.exilecycles.com/ Gotta love the fat front tires and the lack of chrome.

Men need soap operas too ya know....ha ha! :lol:

This guy is putting out some cool bikes...

http://www.krugger.net

krugger_half_day.jpg

The show was fun to watch in the beginning. It's a shame that the big Ego's caused so much damage. I think everyone knew that they could not keep going at the speed of growth they had going.

I like Dave Cooks bikes....
cooks-custom-choppers.jpg

http://www.cookcustomchoppers.com/

I too have watched almost every episode. It made me take a look at the relationship I have with my own son, and the way I may have treated him in the past....I realized by the second year of the show that there were to many similarities (he's 37, me 57). We BOTH watched the show...We BOTH changed. Say what you like about it, but it has changed OUR (family) life for the better.
With that said. MY favorite builder...Oh yeah! LOOK at this bike.
http://www.sturgistravels.com/bikes/jes ... hopper.htm

I watch every one... but they haven't been that good lately, WAY TO DRAMATIC :shock: When Paul Jr. fired Odie, it looked so fake :roll: I like to watch the re-runs :wink:

Last summer the wife and I watched all the seasons in one month on Netflix (we don't have cable or watch TV).

It was wild watching them fight in almost every episode to hardly fighting at all, than blowing up and splitting up.
We haven't seen any of the new seasons, even if its all scripted its still sad.

pepper said:
Last summer the wife and I watched all the seasons in one month on Netflix (we don't have cable or watch TV).

It was wild watching them fight in almost every episode to hardly fighting at all, than blowing up and splitting up.
We haven't seen any of the new seasons, even if its all scripted its still sad.

It is funny how much they did argue in the first two or three seasons.

I think Paul Sr. started having some health issues due to stress at some point and he had to make some changes.

In the last couple of seasons there wasn't much yelling and Paul Sr. really slimmed down and got pretty cut from all the working out.

Hopefully they will get past all of this pride and legal garbage and become a family again.

I like to watch that show Biker build off, Way better bikes and they don't need 3-8 weeks to build them. I feel that Paul Sr. is riding on the O.C.C. name. Everything he does has become so overdone it's like beating a dead horse, nothing is done in house except assembly. They commission other companies to make their frames, tanks, forks, wheels, paint, engines and 90% of the other parts. Then price them outrageously. What are you spending that other $100,000 on? Paul Sr. riding it once down to the end of the block and back?

At least Jr. had style and wanted to earn his customer's money rather than just cranking out the same thing over and over. I respect that kind of work ethic. Okay end of rant. :mrgreen:

im like steve, i watch every chance i get no matter how rediculous it gets just cause ilike to see them build bikes. what else is there to watch? spongebob or american idol (or the many spinoffs of american idol)? id rather cram my fingers into moving spokes than watch that crap. dont know who to side with, sr or jr, but i gotta say the real star of the show is rick. so, i will keep watching it because i always have and i like seeing them build bikes, even if that isnt the main focus anymore. and, like kota said, i think about it differently now when my son doesnt do what i want him to. dont wanna see us like that in 30 years.
by the way, disco has had biker buidoff on at noon on weekdays for a while now, im a fan of it too.

Back