'62 Ford Galaxie 500 no go, '70 Ford f-100 is a go!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guy never talked to me, i only got a hold of his mom. i gave up. :x :x thats three.. no four cars that haven't worked.

welcome to my world.........dont sweat it! one will fall into place when you dont expect it(as i said before dont ever get your hopes up until its in your garage :wink: )

Great looking cars, I've drooled over my friend Rich's:

RichardDinsen.jpg

well i gave up on older cars as my pocket isnt deep enough. found a good compromise.. a 95 s-10 extended cab. 8000 mile fresh v-6 rebuild,brand spankin new tires and ball joints are still squeaky clean. the truck has rust, as most michigan trucks do. its a well used truck and for 1100 i sure hope i get it. picking it up on tuesday, because the owner is bursting with a baby, due any day now. so tuesday is clear from babies, work and any other obstacle. :D im thinking fix all the body's imperfections, and drop the truck several inches and install air ride, cool roth style scallops and matching steelies. no big rims and extreme stereo systems, just drop it and paint it.

Back