1st Bike Build (HeartBreaker)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Spokes, what kind of adapter are you using for the rear disk brake? I have been looking for something similar for a while now for one of my frames.

I believe that Goodridge makes a Hayes compatible brakeline that you can cut to the correct length to solve the routing problem you have.

http://www.goodridge.net/usa/mountainbike.htm

hi, is that disk brake adaptor homemade? if not, pls tell where it can be bought

regards
Flemming

I can second that! Curtis is awesome.

Your bike looks sick.
How much were those hubs? Do you have a hook-up at a LBS? Cause you have some very nice components on there!

Great looking and probably very practical bike.

bones_over_metal said:
I can second that! Curtis is awesome.

Your bike looks sick.
How much were those hubs? Do you have a hook-up at a LBS? Cause you have some very nice components on there!

Great looking and probably very practical bike.

The Kore hubs were from ebay. I tried to find older models to lower the cost but 2009 model was all I could find in red. It was a Buy it now or Best offer deal ($70 rear,$50 front).

The White Industries freewheel I choose because I've always loved their loud ratchet sound. It was $70 found online
I used to get a hook up from guys at a few LBS but its been years since I raced XC so its all new faces in there. Lol

Back