Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. dirtmechanic

Freestyled chop-chop-chopper

I'll see. Let's meet up in the summer for a cruise somewhere! A show and tell you might call it. Im in sthlm. The fork looks good. I think you should make a mount between the crowns and put the biggest light you can find inbetween!!! Contact me on Facebook and we can arrange something in the...
  2. dirtmechanic

Where are you guys building?
  3. dirtmechanic

Greetings from little Sweden

Hej! Where you one of the guys from svalan that was at the bike show in stockholm this summer? Belive you guys have a tshirt with my old club patch on in your bar :) / John
  4. dirtmechanic

Still cruising & taking pics...

Pookie that's a beautiful bike and awesome pictures
  5. dirtmechanic

Wow I'm so happy to see something like this in sweden!!!! This means cruiser meets are actually one step closer. Looks awesome buddy!
  6. dirtmechanic

Beast Chopper

Really cool build! Choppers never been a fave for Me but seeing how you make it really makes me want one!
  7. dirtmechanic

finding people in your area

Thanks for all the helpful tips but as I said I never had any interest in riding my cruiser in the woods, I wouldn't dream of it, if I had a klunker maybe. Me and my mates are building bikes and rides them on the street and this page was just meant to be here for people that might was searching...
  8. dirtmechanic

Well it's going off topic. Right now I'm just in the search for cruising and bike building. No wood rides
  9. dirtmechanic

Your bike is really cool. It's just that our trails and riders are different to what you describe
  10. dirtmechanic

Dude you don't understand it's impossible to ride my cruiser in our mtb terrain. It's like taking a Ferrari in to the unbeaten path. This is me on the trails This bike does not ride trails
  11. dirtmechanic

Well I'm sure it might work where you are but my cruiser wouldn't last 2 feet in to our trails. And people would think something was wrong with me if I would show up with a cruiser. It's like bringing ur pedal car to a rally race and all your friends got Subarus, no one wants to play with the...
  12. dirtmechanic

This sounds like our mtb groups in stockholm. You would be supriced how few that rides cruisers in sweden :)
  13. dirtmechanic

Let's see your pinstriping

Oh didn't mean to repost all those pictures. Sry
  14. dirtmechanic

Hey Chris. I'm curious who sent what from Sweden?
  15. dirtmechanic

Pinstripes on rust is really cool!!
  16. dirtmechanic

The ...... Baron From Accross The Pond

What frame is this?
  17. dirtmechanic

This is my friends work on my bike. It's a freehand job under the influence of beer :) Fredrik aka Freddy Boy
  18. dirtmechanic

VINTAGE BICYCLE ADS

our bike shop filled with old bicycle signs and posters. If you guys ever want to check it out our shop is in old town, Stockholm, sweden.
  19. dirtmechanic

Hi from Sweden

Hey man. Still active? Where in sweden are you? I'm in stockholm
  20. dirtmechanic

1964 Sears Spaceliner (Update 9/9/14)

.... that looks really clean! Makes me feel bad about not cleaning up my murray
Back