Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Lugged 20" Canitlever frame ID help

There is also a serial number on the left dropout "112104" and a "5" on right dropout if that helps anyone I was thinking its a Raleigh if anyone can confirm thanks
  2. P

Roadmaster Cleveland Welding Co.

Thanks, i just might pick it up this weekend. Might make it into a mountain bike clunker maybe not sure yet.
  3. P

Another 20" Cantilever Frame

Yeah i think i'll keep it its a Coyote I guess, i had a old stingray come in that some made into a lowrider i robbed stuff off that i will put on it.
  4. P

Thanks, wonder if its worth messing with or throwing back into pile?
  5. P

Have another one come in today this one came in with a JC Higgins frame that was ran after it fell out of a truck as the guy was backing out of driveway. So he brought the higgins in and this one which he didn't have a clue what it was. Its a 20" cantilever frame with a just a "L" stamped on...
  6. P

Lugged 20" Canitlever frame ID help

Ran across this bike at work someone spraybombed it white it was originally purple. Its lugged, nice shape except the fork and its missing the kickstand gusset. It has a serial number stamped on Bottom Bracket "V34C" and the 4 also looks like it could be a triangle.
  7. P

Re: Chicago Machine Roadmaster Here are the pics, its a Cleveland Welding Co. Roadmaster, its in descent shape there is a small crack or spit on top of the chainstay right side. That could be ficed pretty easy, the frame paint is mostly gone you can see the braze or electrowelds that look like...
  8. P

Going to check out a old Roadmaster 2morrow supposedly it a Pre-War skip a tooth, its missing a chain and one of the strut fork supports. The strut feeds through and eyelet that is casted and isn't broken, just someone took the strut off and the chain. I guess its kinda rusty but if anyone can...
  9. P

Help with a Klunker

I had to put some chain tensioners from an old BMX and form them around the dropout. That keep the back whhel from sliding when i put the chain on. I went through heck getting the chain size correct because if it was too tight it would bind the BB and too loose the chain fly off. After hours and...
  10. P

Bikes Galore

Here is one i sold that i wish i kept, i'm a dummy but i used the $ to buy hats for all of the employees at work. Its a 1981 KOS Kruiser 26" Mongoose. Sold it for 300 to a guy and also got a lead from the guy about a really nice vintage 87 Panasonic MTB all original with original tires. Which...
  11. P

Bikes Galore

Just gotta couple old bmx that came through 1981 Panda Pro Am Raider all NOS with a few scratches. Bike never even had a BB or forks installed or a wheel bolted to the frame. Had it for 2 hours and sold it for a 100 bucks and some MTB stuff. Then came across this little guy a 1980 Peugeot CPX50...
  12. P

Bikes Galore

this is a looptail
  13. P

Ross Prices ????

Kinda weird all the real collectible american MTBs are going to Japan and Germany and they pay big bucks for them....... I wonder if they'd want a Panasonic Mountain Cat back that I have??????
  14. P

Bikes Galore

I wish I did I'd put on my clunker mountain bike
  15. P

Ross Prices ????

Only 2 Ross bikes are worth more than 100 bucks The all chrome Mt. Whitney and the Filet brazed Mt. Whitney. Some have nice components like the deer head deraileurs and the bullmoose bars.
  16. P

Bikes Galore

Ive tried to sell it to a couple hardcore Mongoose guys i know and they want nothing to do with it.
  17. P

Washington rats

BUMP Yakima
  18. P

Bikes Galore

Its kinda weird, wonder y they would make it that big, i measured it again and its right at 23inches
  19. P

Bikes Galore

Scored a nice 1986 Mongoose ATB pro yesterday, built like a tank, but the only thing is it has a 23" seat tube and 7.5 steer tube. I would keep it but its way way to big of a bike for me but its nice and chrome. Not a dent or scratch on it. Not sure what its worth
  20. P

Help with a Klunker

The dropouts are braze ons. I actually took some old cassettes apart last night made a single speed with it. I laid the bike on the ground put my foot on the back of it and pulled up on it and got the rim to fit in the dropouts and that fixed my problem with the wheel rub. Now my problem is...
Back