Washington rats

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
soooo, it looks like we have alot more rats in the state. so, please put your name here. thanks

Outlaw

come on rats, where ya all at. don't be shy, put your name in here. i know there is more then 2 of us..lol

Outlaw

Here...

I'm not shy, I'm just antisocial

I'm a former washington rat... Just moved to Oregon... I miss a few things, like making excuses to go buy something from Larry so I can hang out at his awesome shop...

Seattle

Hi, I'm in Shoreline, about 3 miles north of Seattle.

I'll be posting some info later today on a bike swap sceduled for May 9th in Tacoma.

thanks guys, i know there are some in eastern Wa. come on guys bring it in.. the reason i wanted this , is, i thought we all could meet in Wenatchee for a couple of days. that is the center of this state, sometime this summer and ride and just hangout. anybody up to it?

Outlaw

Grew up in Kennewick, but, living in Coeur dAlene now. Meeting up in Yakima would be better for me... I go to Wenatchee, Ellensburg and Yakima once a month for work, My day ends at about 3:00pm in Yakima.

yep, oregon, idaho, BC, it's all close. i picked the site as that is the center of WA. but if anyone has a better idea lets hear it. 4th of july is on Sat. that could be a good weekend. so anybody is welcome to this. give me your thoughts. thanks

Outlaw

Back