Bikes Galore

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gotta couple old bmx that came through 1981 Panda Pro Am Raider all NOS with a few scratches. Bike never even had a BB or forks installed or a wheel bolted to the frame. Had it for 2 hours and sold it for a 100 bucks and some MTB stuff. Then came across this little guy a 1980 Peugeot CPX50 Mini looptail which i traded for a bunch of older BMX stuff to finish off the 20" typhoon i found. Which i should post some pics of that tomorrow. i have some B4 and after pics of the Typhoon i will share.

miniloop.jpg

minipeugeotlooptail.jpg

Here is one i sold that i wish i kept, i'm a dummy but i used the $ to buy hats for all of the employees at work. Its a 1981 KOS Kruiser 26" Mongoose. Sold it for 300 to a guy and also got a lead from the guy about a really nice vintage 87 Panasonic MTB all original with original tires. Which the tires are now toast because i ride the bike like your supposed to. Anyways here are some pics of the KOS :(

kos1-1.jpg

kos6-1.jpg

kos3-1.jpg

Even had the hole from factory in Chainstay gussett which i guess is really rare
kos4-1.jpg

Original forks and very little rust. Bike is now going under a complete restore and the guy promised to let me see it when its done.

Here is the Panasonic after pulling the kid around on some local trails
PanasonicMC.jpg

Back